[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There goes Pitchfork, defending a racist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

There goes Pitchfork, defending a racist.
>>
>the artist born Destiny Frasqueri allegedly asked an audience member, a white man, if he was being disrespectful, threw a drink on him, and leapt from the stage before hitting him three times. Returning to the stage, Frasqueri threw another drink towards the crowd and declared, “That's what you do when a white boy disrespects you.” She then walked off the stage, ending the concert just two and a half songs into her high-energy romp of a set.

The unnamed audience member who was attacked told the Student, “I was standing in the audience and was told by a fellow audience member that the name of the performer was ‘Abigail.’ Given that I was enjoying the performance, I shouted out 'Let’s go Abigail!' After I shouted this, she came down from the stage. She slapped me and threw drinks on me.”
>>
Don't do mental gymnastics bro you're just sinking to their level
People shouldn't heckle at concerts like that anyway
>>
>is violence justified? it is right? please say it is plssss

typical american thought process
>>
>>71201198
She also tells white people to get to the back of the crowd

I think you're doing mental gymnastics to pretend she isn't racist
>>
>really truly want to protect and advance civil and social rights
>the movement trying to do something about it is defending bullshit like this, giving certain people the benefit of the doubt and immediately distrusting others
GET ME OFF OF THIS FUCKING PLANET
>>
>>71201163
the amusing thing is that i bet now the 'abigail' nickname will stick, whereas if she had ignored it nobody would ever had cared
>>
>>71201291
Shit like this is actually shortening my life span as well. But hey, if we die, maybe they'll be happy!
>>
>While the student that Frasqueri struck disputes her account, it’s clear she felt her safety was compromised, and she responded to that threat with violence.

TURN THE HUMAN RACE OFF

I WANT O U T
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.