[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best music tracker now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: what.cd-shutdown.png (44KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
what.cd-shutdown.png
44KB, 900x500px
what's the best music tracker now?
>>
music was a mistake
>>
Piratebay. I found Twenty One Pilots enitre discography there in 52kbs.
>>
>>71198599
Soulseek.
>>
>>71198648
like I could even spot any difference between flac or 28kbps with my $2 chinese earphones
>>
IDK because I'm not on there but maybe Apollo.

Soulseek is pretty fine desu, you just don't get the same community/database/knowledge as What.
>>
File: soulseek.jpg (75KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
soulseek.jpg
75KB, 400x300px
>>71198854
Soulseek has a horrible community. Shitty, unmoderated chatrooms and you add people to your userlist because they share interesting files and you want to share with them, you reload a day or so later and it says 0 files next to their nickname, where they've turned off their files to you. I've been adding hundreds of people to my userlist who actually share, and 95% of them end up geting removed, banned and ignored by me because of this practice. There are a few good eggs on there but like I say, 95% are worthless leeches.
>>
>>71199195
Soulseek is the best unless you're lazy or retarded and want your stuff served to you on a silver plate like on what.cd.
>>
rutracker
>>
>>71199221
Soulseek is great, the community is shite. I share about 80000 rare files, all kinds of shit, films, ebooks, audiobooks, flac, banned documentaries and tv shows, video nasties, mp3s, etc. Sick of cunts who turn off their files for no reason.
>>
>>71198854

Apollo is very good so far. There were a few issues with incorrectly tagged uploads at the very beginning but since then I haven't noticed many issues and I make sure to double-check the spectrals of everything I download one

I am not on PTH but since they changed their name I don't feel like I'm missing out on much
>>
>>71199221
It's a file-sharing network you greedy nigger, and I share about 50 gigs a day of my shit and nobody shares fuck all back. In fact fuck you welfare niggers i'm turning my files off for good.
>>
I heard about notwhat but it seems really recent so it must be shite. Also if you prove you were a member of what.cd you get an invite
>>
>>71198854
Apollo is shite desu
>>
>>71199195
Use the fucking search feature. No interaction required
>>
>>71199602
>what are private collections
>>
>>71200280
autism
>>
>>71200360
Yeah but to get to those rare files not every cuck is sharing...
>>
>>71199602
>>71200360
This is why neo-slsk sucks.
>>
>>71199195
Used slsk for years never once added anybody. back in 2006 or so I used to chat with some people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.