[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are The 1975 completely ironic and are just one big prank?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: RLP_MDG_220217BRITS_1665JPG.jpg (8KB, 615x320px) Image search: [Google]
RLP_MDG_220217BRITS_1665JPG.jpg
8KB, 615x320px
>>
it certainly worked
>>
>>71194863
>EPs and a few songs on their first album show that they have potential
>but are for some reason content making indie pop for teenage girls
>makes creepy and long title for second album, knowing they have a teenage girl fanbase and knowing they'd still eat the shit up

I'm just waiting for them to take shit seriously and make their eventual magnum opus.
>>
>>71194863
I can't tell if they thought they were proving these people wrong or if they were just being masochistic by basking in the criticism. It was fucking stupid either way though.
>>
>proving every point right with their set

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71195972
If they continue on with the direction they're going, Music For Cars EP is already their magnum opus in my mind
>>
>have shown that they can make atmospheric, interesting music
>have discovered that writing INXS knock-off pop tunes makes $$$

Gee i wonder
>>
>>71196065
cry for help?
>>
on of them has a mum on loose women, they're just a bland 'indie' band
>>
nah they're good. last album was great ambient pop
>>
>>71196473
Can you really call them indie?
>>
>>71194863
>go to Governor's Ball
>Went to see The 1975 perform (great set btw, top 5 for the festival in my mind)
>I'm one of the tallest ones in the crowd because I'm surrounded by teenage girls

Feels weird man.
>>
>>71195972
>not enjoying their second album
>>
>>71194863
singer gives me Ian Watkins vibes tbqh
>>
>>71197088
With the amount that teenage girls are fawning over him and his band it would surprise me more if he hasn't had some underage pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.