[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw hip hop continues to be mostly trap in the next decade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 14811_tfwguy.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14811_tfwguy.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
Tfw hip hop continues to be mostly trap in the next decade.
>>
>>71194861
pls no
>>
File: yeah.png (154KB, 504x534px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
154KB, 504x534px
>>71194861
>tfw hip-hop still doesn't die the next decade
>>
What do Miis listen to?
>>
>>71194892

ambient trance and hard acid tekno
>>
>>71194861
But industrial / experimental hip hop is on the rise
>>
>>71194861
Stop getting your music from radio and top40 lists and start searching for yourself, then.
>>
>>71194861
What is it about trap that people find appealing? Every musician does the same thing as the other
>>
>>71195163
I do.

But so much of the admittedly good stuff is still some kind of mutation of trap.

Actually I was kind of joking with the thread. I don't reduce some interesting mutation to where it grew from. Most of the stuff I really like in hip hop is some kind of odd trap derivative.

And I certainly don't have any interest in a return to the boom bap sound. At all.
>>
>>71194885
its gotta, its stagnant and all the good music that could come of it has been made
>>
>>71195276
Never underestimate the ingenuity and creativity of black people. They have an interesting way of continually stepping up the game that leads to really interesting developments.
>>
>>71195172
>What is it about trap that people find appealing?

It's fucking lit desu senpaitachi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTayABOrFrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HBShHQu0Q
>>
>>71195348
But every track uses the same beat
>>
>>71195348
What's interesting to me about hip hop is that it's so brutally Darwinistic that anyone who comes up in it is usually the best and a part of that package is some kind of really striking charisma or presence. It's definitely not a world where mopey losers stand any chance.

It's really weird how leftists latch onto blacks because (condescendingly) they're a 'minority', because culturally they're SO fucking Social Darwinist, populist, and hero worshipping.
>>
>>71194922
Yeah but shit like lil yacthy and J cole are on the rise to
>>
>>71195426
Because very recently there's been another wave of (what would formerly been) indie kids getting into hip hop, and in that kind of middle class demographic space, a lot of middle class white college politics have gotten in the mix especially with Pitchfork smearing all their fucking white/Jewish politics all over black culture etc. etc. and so you see promotion of these sensitive, queerish types that critics feel compelled to build up because it's an 'important narrative'.
>>
File: 21.jpg (24KB, 460x230px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
24KB, 460x230px
bitch im tryna cook dis yola
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.