[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bob Dylan Feels Prescription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: bob&bae.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bob&bae.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
ITT: We describe our feels and anons must prescribe a Bob Dylan song to suit this feel. I'll start: Friendzoned by qt because qt has had bad experiences with men in the past.
>>
>>71186343
WTF he's so skinny
>>
>>71186351
Ballad of a Thin Man
>>
>>71186343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqi9BNl1OhA
>>
>>71186343
Just Like a Woman
>>
I can't stop thinking about my crush who left unexpectedly at a really shitty time. She is 9 years older than me (I'm 20) and I don't want to "date" her, but I'm still fucking obsessed with her and sad that I won't see her again. Fuck my life lads
>>
Striking out on my own for the first time in my life, moving away from my girlfriend to a strange new land.
>>
>>71186343
"Idiot Wind"
>>
>>71186681
Sara
>>
I've had sex with 35 women and I fucked shit up with the only 2 I actually loved and now I feel like buying a pack of cigarettes
>>
>>71186686
girl from the north country, too obvious
>>71186681
i want you
>>
>>71186577
Thank you, didn't even know this existed.
>>
>>71186770
It Ain't Me Babe
>>
>>71186681
I have an entire playlist dedicated to a similar situation.
Boots of Spanish Leather
Mama. you been on my mind
I'm your teenage Prayer
Girl from the north country
>>
>>71186686
Oh I just thought of one for my own, Isis
>>
>>71186686
900 miles from my home
I was young when i left home
Don't Think twice its alright
moonshiner
>>
>>71186770
LIke A Rolling Stone
Visions of Johanna
>>
I'm at a crossroads. I don't know what I want to do with my life, I thought i was going to college but now I kinda just wanna work on a farm. I feel afraid of the uncertainty
>>
Kinda depressed, feel like I'm going nowhere with my life, trapped in my shitty hometown with no prospects of getting out anytime soon
>>
>>71187028
Maggie's Farm
>>
>>71186577
fuck i miss her
>>
My black friend who's a boxer went to prison for a murder he didn't commit because of institutional racism.
>>
My neighbor, true story, came up to me today when i was doing chores outside and started talking about mike pence, didn't know what to say because he's a conspiracy theorist, luckily my dad called me inside
>>
>>71187340
Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
>>
>>71187233
Good shout
>>
Every time I listen to one of his songs it feels like he stuck his penis into my heart and just made sweet passionate love to it.
>>
>>71187307
dude. there's literally a song about that.
>>
File: 1481912185795.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1481912185795.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>71187548
>>
>>71187028
Worried Blues
Moonshiner
>>
what are the saddest dylan songs?
>>
>>71187718
and album in general?
>>
>>71187718
Sara is the saddest Dylan song I've ever heard
>>
>>71187755
it's not that sad, it's more reminiscent imo. desire is my favorite album by him.
>>
>>71187718
I'm Not There (1956)
>>
>>71187233
You made me go back and listen to Bringing It All Back Home in full for the first time in a while, and holy fuck man, the second half of that record hits so hard
>>
I'm crushin' on a European girl in my Math class.
>>
>>71188850
I Want You
>>
>>71188850
Mozambique
>>
I'm lonely but I also don't like getting together with people, and the new guy at work is annoying.
>>
On and off showed attention to a girl for like 4 years. Im too pussy to talk to her. Also too lazy for greentext arrow shits. Did this thing where Id show attention one day, feel like it was worthless and show no attention for weeks, on and off with that A LOT. I was very scared and nervous. Talked to her yesterday and asked her to get lunch after some convo. "Yeah sure, but just like as friends yeah? Im talking to someone" Thats fine by me. Come today to get lunch after class, she walks past me while talking to prof. Didnt wanna be rude so I waited but they walked upstairs so I tried to muster out her name but Im still a nervous fuck. She walks upstairs and doesnt care about me or even getting lunch.

Music for this suckage?
>>
>>71186770
Tangled Up In Blue, duh
>>
>>71187718
Most of the Time
It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Nearly anything off Blood on the Tracks, making that his saddest album
>>
>>71187718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1YhLqeTNQ
I cried like a bitch when i first heard this. Shocked to fond out it's a Bob Dylan song
>>
>>71189259

Wow, just kys m8.
>>
>>71187307
Only a pawn in their game
>>
My girlfriend has been dead for 8 years. I wish I could move on.

>>71187718
the majority
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.