[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there music for deaf people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Is there music for deaf people?
>>
deaf grips
>>
File: songs-for-the-deaf-50f0e1ecd6b8c.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
songs-for-the-deaf-50f0e1ecd6b8c.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>71182333
Nice trips, here.
>>
>>71182333
Beats headphones and I'm not even joking. Most deaf people enjoy feeling the vibrations of low frequencies and listen to music like that.
>>
>>71182333
they'll probably enjoy low pitched sounds played very loudly with a kinda simplistic rythm, since they could feel them in their chests
>>
No, deaf people are fucked.
>>
i imagine it would be easier to deal with for people who are born deaf, but if i ever went deaf i'd kms
>>
Songs for the Blind
>>
File: SeanForbes.png (88KB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
SeanForbes.png
88KB, 310x320px
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5l-2Jo14cQ
>>
>>71182333
Earlet's can buy a Basslet.
>>
>>71182948
Is this jazz funk
>>
>>71183167
No, surprisingly.
>>
>>71182333
Never been to a deaf rave? My uni had one.

They like extremely bass heavy music, what the other guy said is right they can feel the vibrations and it feels pretty great and probably much better when you don't also have your own ears screaming at you to get the fuck out of here, even with earplugs. The hall had about triple the amount of speakers they usually have and about 1/3 were directly facing the floor and it was the loudest place I've ever been.

Also, deaf people are kind of assholes. They can't hear (obviously) and so they'll just fucking shove people out of their way, or if they're really impatient, throw their drink at them. That night also had the most fights I've ever seen break out in a student night. I've got one mate who fucking hates them now because of it.
>>
>>71183336
Did you yell nigger at the rave? It would be a good kek
>>
>>71183423
You could have yelled whatever the fuck you wanted I couldn't hear my own damn voice. They ordered drinks with BSL or just pointing at what they wanted.
>>
http://www.stereogum.com/1906990/caribou-is-rush-limbaughs-new-musical-obsession/news/
yea
>>
>>71182333
Deafheaven is known to be very popular with deaf listeners. It makes up 98% of their audience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.