[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reads nietzsche once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>reads nietzsche once
>>
whats this album? a new meme?
>>
>>71180549
>a new meme?
FJM you little shit. His new album got leaked
>>
>>71180549
New FJM
>>
Just read the lyrics. Simply terrible.

Also Nietzsche was against nihilism, dumbass
>>
>relating Nietzsche to this garbage
why?
>>
let me know when the new fleet foxes leaks
>>
>>71180527
The thumbnail was looking promising, but this cover is so awful.
>>
It's an interesting project, if uninnovative instrumentally.
People who hate the FJM persona will continue to hate him here.
>>
>>71180527
If you ever read Nietzsche you'll know he was deeply against nihilism.
>>
>>71180804
its the best FJM cover you pleb
>>
Aside from the official single releases, I'm going to wait for the vinyl to arrive to listen to the whole thing.

I also don't get relating this to Nietzsche or the other people saying this is nihilism. It's pretty explicitly not nihilistic in just the songs he's already released.
>>
>>71181799
WRONG LOL
>>
>>71180527
I bet you didn't even read him once.
>>
>>71182416
Nihilism in the sense of it being fundamentally reactive, Last Man music. Creativity and liveliness are missing.
>>
>>71182547
I don't mean to say my opinion differs, but I don't think that's an accurate application of the word. None of that is in the definition.
>>
has the album leaked or something?
on a side note, pure comedy reads like amazing atheist fan fiction, i love you honeybear was bearable in that its smugness was delivered through a thick layer of irony. this shit is just gonna be unbearable
>>
>>71182943
I'm speaking in a Nietzschean context. Nietzche's idea of nihilism is a bit idiosyncratic but he argues for it well enough
>>
Anyone have a link to the leak? I'd like to listen
>>
>>71182478
You sure showed him now.
>>
>>71183675
NEETzsche was only against nihilism when it was convenient for him. Consistency is merely accessory. Everything he said was in a nihilistic backdrop at the very least.
>>
LINK WHEN
>>
The will to shower escapes me.

-Friedrich NEETzsche
>>
>>71184163
download soulseek, people have it there
>>
>>71180527
name olf AUBM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>71184023
>Everything he said was in a nihilistic backdrop at the very least.

thats like saying atheism is in a religious backdrop

like duh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.