[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW AT THE DRIVE IN ALBUM MAY 5TH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: atdi_art17.jpg (237KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
atdi_art17.jpg
237KB, 620x620px
NEW SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_IramA9m4

Not a drill
>>
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Also this sucks sadly
>>
>>71176247
god that hook is terrible

glad they're back together anyway, was pretty good to see them on tour. but I'm not expecting much from the album, just waiting for the inevitable tmv reunion once they're done cashing in on the atd-i brand
>>
>>71176247
Other single was wayyyy better. Hoping for at least a few more good songs from the album
>>
This is horrible
>>
Honestly this single is really clicking for me, thought I can see why other might not like it
>>
>>71176247
Not the greatest song, but I like it
Governed by Contagions was definitely a lot better
>>
>sage the ghosts

what did he mean by this?
>>
finally get a chance to see them
>>
>>71177728
What did Cedric mean by half of his lyrics?

I saw them when they played Lolla a couple years back. Omar looked bored as fuck and Cedric's voice was shot. Jim Ward (who isn't in the band anymore) honestly was the best performer/singer on stage that day
>>
anyone preorder the record?
>>
significantly better than the last single, i just wanna see them play proxima centauri or chambara or something classic
>>
Cedric sounds terrible but it's not a bad song
>>
meh
>>
>>71182240
>Cedric sounds terrible
i thought he sounded alright it's just weird cause he actually knows how to sing now where as old ATDI he was just yelling with no clue and it sounded better.

that album art, what is it with bands that get old and suddenly do this? Is it cause they have kids and want them to enjoy they album? this reminds me of the prodigy album that just came out and all the videos were animated foxes running around.
>>
Not too bad
>>
>>71184666
I wondered this too. Like, I realise there are good albums with bad art but I can't help but think a lot of the time, the art tends to reflect the product (like, if you sincerely love what you're doing, you'll find the best art to represent your music). My point being is that the cover looks kinda shit and so is the new song.
>>
>>71187027
Aside from the font and some adobe illustrator magic, it really isnt that different from their other album covers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.