[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this even!? Seriously, how can this even be considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: <><><><>.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
<><><><>.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
What is this even!? Seriously, how can this even be considered music??? I was born in the wrong fucking generation. Nowadays everything sounds like shit and everyone my age listen to it. I wish lived during the early 2000s when great artists like...

Copypasta in the making. Help me pick the perfect handfull of hacks. Artist I've gathered so far:
>Britney Spears
>Destiny's Childs
>N'Sync
>Vengaboys
>>
CAW CAW CAW
>>
>>71168718
yeah, it sucks.

we're living in an age of clandestine censorship.
>>
It's not music. It's ooga booga into a microphone. If it wasn't for Jewish record execs and the guy's rich parents connections... you would never have heard his """"""music""""""
>>
>Britney Spears
>hack

Not even. She's a pop musician, does that automatically make her a hack to you?
>>
Copypasta doesn't start out like this. Usually it's a genuinely stupid or oblivious post that keeps getting reposted so people can laugh at it.
>>
>>71168718
limp "the man" bizkit
>>
>>71168745
that last sentence literally applies to taylor swift and many more artists though
>>
>>71168752
You'r right, she might be to good for the list. I mean she gained allot of street cred when she shaved herself bald high on meth
>>
>>71168796
Taylor swift is the same
not music, it's just product
>>
>>71168796
>you would never have heard his """"""music""""""

>his
>applies to taylor swift
pick it
>>
>>71168745
Ignoring the blatant racism and anti-semitism, this guy gets it. If this hack wasn't Spike Lee's nephew, it's very probably that we would have never heard anything about him.
>>
>>71169057
racism? anti-antisemitism?
just words. they mean nothing to me. fuck yourself.
>>
>>71169057
who else even raps similar to his style on ten day though? maybe he could afford a little more promotion but you cant pretend like his unique approach did get him some attention
>>
Memes aside you need Linkin Park, Foo Fighters and Jay Z
>>
>>71169182
Jay Z is to current, but Linking Park is on the fucking money!
>>
>>71168777
holy fucking trips

also add me in the list of artists who are part of the current shitty generation
>>
>>71168718
His only good song was that junk jam song lmao that was ok I guess. Kanye is better though.
>>
File: 1436649418759.jpg (29KB, 485x324px) Image search: [Google]
1436649418759.jpg
29KB, 485x324px
>>71168745
>Album lush with references to the bible and Christianity
>Jewish record execs

. . .
>>
>>71168718
Is this faggot trying to create a copypasta by asking the board what it thinks will be a better copypasta...
Nigga what
>>
>>71168745
wow you're real fucking stupid
>>
i dont even get who listens to chance the rapper. that shits so pussy and boring. its like more watered down than disney.
>>
>>71168745
But acid rap was legitimately good.
>>
>>71168718
Radiohead
The Strokes
Wilco
The White Stripes
Arcade Fire
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.