[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started marathoning the first song on this album. I was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Folder.jpg (289KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
289KB, 1468x1468px
Started marathoning the first song on this album. I was going to continue listening to it, but I have to spend my free time monitoring my autistic friend. Recently he’s become obsessed with the receipt for his first installment of rent at his first apartment lease. He shows it to me four times a day and simply asks “What do you think, dude?” Music for this feel?

Good album tho.
>>
File: shades.jpg (82KB, 718x494px) Image search: [Google]
shades.jpg
82KB, 718x494px
"Cool"
>>
>>71161058
Thanks for your interest. If I may continue to vent to you, he's been showing me the floor plans and talking about housewarming parties even though he is moving in half a year from now.
>>
let him be happy
>>
>>71161119
Look. I'd understand it if this was, like, an event. Some kind of light shining in the darkness. But this is the same guy who comes up to me once a week with a new book proclaiming it as "the best thing I've ever read". One time I got lunch with him and, after a good 30 seconds of us silently eating, he turned to me and said "You know, this meal has 52 grams of protein in it." and held each individual food item up identifying how many grams of protein it provided. I said "Nice, dude" and he said "Thanks, I'm really proud."

He owns four pairs of glasses simply because each one that arrived in the mail excited him so much that he couldn't bring himself to return any of them.

The other day he meticulously detailed the manner in which he organized his closet over the weekend. I'm not sure if he did anything else.
>>
>>71161219
let him be happy lmao i wish i could enjoy life like that
>>
>>71161015
wtf kind of apartment do you pay for six months in advance? also im an asshole for this but just play the album anyway, autists love king crimson
>>
>>71161273
That's the thing. He doesn't seem to be happy. That's precisely why I monitor him. I feel that if I don't he'll end up at the bottom of a ravine somewhere.

I'm not sure what keeps him going. Clearly the receipt, his glasses, and keeping track of how much protein he eats, but I'm talking on a deeper level.

>>71161434
We live in a college town so you gotta get in that shit nice and early.

He says the high frequencies hurt his ears. Ironically he loves the pitch shifting on 808s and Heartbreaks and Blonde. Frank Ocean is his favorite artist.
>>
>>71161434
>autists love king crimson
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71162168
the pretentious way of pronouncing "artist"

indeed, artists love king crimson
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.