[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus why is this so fucking long benji is way better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sunkilmoon_2.jpg (33KB, 745x685px) Image search: [Google]
sunkilmoon_2.jpg
33KB, 745x685px
jesus why is this so fucking long
benji is way better
>>
Is Benji as diverse in styles?
>>
>>71150175
H*ck no, this has some nice grooves, nice textures and as usual Mark has nice little melodies on the nylon, it's just hard to notice when the lyrical content is so present.
>>
>>71150217
Is this his grooviest record?
>>
>>71150257
Easily his funkiest.
>>
>>71150166
HOW MANY THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE?

Soros corrupted Kozelek.

Plain as that.

https://genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics
>>
>>71150287
damn maybe this is album of the year

Is this his most innovative just compared to his own discography? All I've heard is Universal Themes which I thought had some important innovations generally and his with Jesu which I also found rather innovative but wouldn't specifically group it with the Sun Kil Moon discography
>>
>>71150369
Well I've never heard him rap until I heard Philadelphia Cop
>>
File: fmages.jpg (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
fmages.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
>>71150401
>muh 50 year old lowlife degenerate alcoholic scab is just like rap numale goys scheme
>>
>>71150401
and if he didn't rap would you still find it his most innovative? I just dont really wanna hear this guys whole discography no offense.
>>
>>71150435
Sorosfag needs to go to bed
>>71150439
It's his most innovative for sure but Benji is still worth checking out
>>
>>71150458
>It's his most innovative for sure but Benji is still worth checking out
Did you ever see the album cover mashup someone made with Universal Themes? It's pretty awesome as I recall but I only ever saw it once for some reason.
>>
>>71150531
Maybe someone made it in those cool dreamscape threads
>>
>>71150435
>it's the gritty raw voice of the streets goy!
>>
When he sings that he was on fallon, I had to immediately listen to something else. I don't listen to music that has been on nightly shows.
>>
>>71150558
nah it was just some random thing like a year ago. It's pretty funny. I've always been sorry I didnt save it.
>>
>>71150595
As I recall The Tonight Show is the longest running entertainment show in American history. Does that just mean nothing to you?
>>
>>71150293
>https://genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics
>wahh a musician disagrees with me
suck my ass dude
>>
>>71150574
Let's all be thankful that Soros' check will keep Kozelek drowned in gin for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>71150166
agree, it's just so hit and miss. too much filler. could have been trimmed and polished, but hey, that doesnt fit sun kil moon's self-indulgent style. the blunt story-telling drags on, and the stories themselves lack the same deadpan hilarity of those on benji. 5/10.
>>
File: cmages.jpg (4KB, 124x95px) Image search: [Google]
cmages.jpg
4KB, 124x95px
>>71150623
>As I recall The Tonight Show is the longest running entertainment show in American history. Does that just mean nothing to you?
bwhahahahaha.....can the Jews not find shills under 50?
>>
>>71150640
>deadpan hilarity of those on benji
oh interesting maybe I will check that out
>>
>>71150654
He was also extreeeeemely nice to Aurora from Norway when she played last year if that matters to you.
>>
>>71150166
paner abred
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.