[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite songs so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What are your favorite songs so far?
>>
For da laffs: Philadelphia Cop
For da feelz: Butch's Lullaby
>>
File: 9mages.jpg (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
9mages.jpg
3KB, 83x90px
>>71147045
10,001 SKM threads today!

Thanks shareblue. I'm totally gonna check out these hip new tunes!
>>
I LOVE OHIO
>>
>>71147243
Mark loves Soros' $.
>>
>>71147106
>another self-absorbed frogposter
What's your problem with discussion on new releases from well-known artists, froggo?
>>
>>71147281
>>71147106
Mark is based and white shill, stop false-flagging
>>
Is there a CD rip yet?
>>
>>71147045
>>
I'm not going to pretend that I'm enjoying a man rambling about mundane shit like this.

I know music is art, but some of these songs have no business being past 4 minutes.
>>
>>71147045
>>
>>71147243
Only one I've heard so far, so this one
>>
>>71149222
That's the thing, I could listen to this guy ramble on about Panera and boxing for the rest of my life. Just something about it.
>>
>>71147106
shareblue or some other org has been heavy on /mu/ for a while now. They're championing this 'album' big time. And they're def paying/influencing/forcing fake indie artists. See Father John Misty and Annie Clark among others.
>>
>>71149257
thats kinda how i feel idk why
>>
Will this get the BNM or not
>>
>>71149335
here is the paid content. it's both ridiculous and obvious. Kozelek has his fucking nerve. What a piece of shit that dude is.

https://genius.com/Sun-kil-moon-lone-star-lyrics
>>
>>71149335
to be fair mark has been pretty popular on mu for years
>>
1. Bergen to Trondheim
2. I Love Portugal
3. God Bless Ohio
4. Chili Lemon Peanuts
5. Sarah Lawrence
6. Philadelphia Cop
7. Butch Lullaby

I listened to God Bless Ohio and I Love Portugal over and over before the album came out and I still love those songs. Despite the album being long as hell, as a double album should be expected to be, it has a lot of replay value. I've already listened to it three times since the stream rip popped up. The album is clearly challenging but I like groove music and I truly love Mark's unique voice.

I watched the melon's review of the album. I thought a 9 was definitely pushing it. I'd call it a 7 at the very highest.

I'm seeing Sun Kil Moon in March at the SF Palace of Fine Arts. I'm looking forward to it very much. Not sure what to expect lineup wise. Could be Mark alone with his nylon string? Could be Mark just singing with a keyboard, that guy with the Fender IV (six string guitar/bass), Steve Shelley on drums? Who knows. I'm glad that I'm able to have time off from school to see Mark live after he just had a long 2016 year of shows. The show I go to could be his only performance of the year.
>>
>>71149351
jesus. DROPPED
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.