[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2784.jpg (42KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
42KB, 580x435px
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
>>71141060
Men.
>>
ageing womanlet who will soon be of no use to anyone
>>
>>71141060
she is not on my dick
>>
Bro she got her education for free, entitlement issues abound
>>
>>71141060
Brandon, struggles with fame, trolls, drug addiction, stress, turmoil in her live life where she always blames the man. He ex lost his shit on her
>>
She's a definition of Misanthropic Female Chauvinist.
>>
>>71141277
>Brandon
Why won't they just meet and squash this so they both can move on. It's like they both have some of infatuation with each other
>>
>>71141347
Some form of infatuation I mean
>>
>>71141060
Next time, please include "CHVRCHES", "Lauren", "Lavren", or "Mayberry" in your post so my filter gets a hold of it and I don't have see this cunts face or your cancerous thread.

Thanks.
>>
>>71141578
Man, I'm new to 4chan and I don't know how to filter shit like this and K-pop threads. How do you do it?
>>
>>71141060
wanted more lines in Stranger Things
>>
>>71141611
Look in the settings. It's pretty self explanatory
>>
>>71141186
Honestly this.
>>
>>71141347
She lurks the threads and this forum, its like she's obsessed with seeing shit about her self. Brandon's joking but I agree they need to bury the hatchet. Seems like Brandon's pissed that she didn't accept it when he said he was sorry for trolling and she lurks to see what he says out of her own paranoia. Banning him from shows etc it's an overreaction from her, and she can't get enough of it.
>>
>>71141796
Apparently it's all satire. She's just afraid of getting harmed because people have tried to carry out threats before with her old band blue sky archives and the early days of chvrches. In her mind I think she takes it seriously. I don't think Brandon means any harm but you can't blame her for being extra careful
>>
>>71141919
Stop posting without your trip you fat diddler fuck
>>
>>71141060
she seems quite repressed and bitter

why, I don't know, but I can't imagine it being particularly interesting
>>
>>71141611
stick to facebook
>>
>>71141060
i honestly think she wants to be seen as a super serious artist
>>
>>71142089
You're so pathetic montie no one can speak about him without you coming in with your stupid mu lore bullshit.
>>
>>71142180
She does but she needs to do more and prove that>>71142180
>>
>>71141347
I agree it'll be good for them both
>>
>>71141060
She needs dick but only gay listen to ther
>>
>>71141060
What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
her music sucks
>>
Stop posting that normalfag-core old womanlet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.