[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disk Jockeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3599.jpg (107KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3599.jpg
107KB, 800x535px
Any ***actual*** DJs here? I'm on-air 2 hours a week on an award winning school station and manage the station as well. AMA or discuss
>>
Of course tune into a certain central Texas college station and you'll catch my sweet sweet voice playing none of the hits all the time.

Do you ever play songs that are "on the edge" of being music / topical in every sense of the word?
>>
>>71139240
I don't play any hip-hop (shame) or jazz (shame) and mostly safe indie music, so like 1/3 of my musical preferences. No hits but safer music, so more like vampire weekend and Phoenix and that stuff. Most /mu/ i get is neutral milk hotel, modest mouse, fleet foxes. We're a variety rock station and I know I have an audience to appeal to
>>
>>71138937
>school station
lol
>>
>>71138937
Do you play vinyl, CDs or mostly tracks from a digital playlist?
>>
>>71139814
Mostly mp3s from our database. We use a program that hold our entire library of music to set up playlists.
>>71139596
We're on the fm dial friend. Thousands listen to me and [spoiler]no one[/spoiler] listens to you.
>>
>>71139814
We do vinyl shows sometimes when we don't have anything to fill the specialty slot. Forgot to mention that
>>
>>71138937
whats the worst you ever fucked up live
>>
>>71138937
what college
>>
>>71139993
>Mostly mp3s from our database
Then you're not a DJ are you
>and [spoiler]no one[/spoiler] listens to you.
Except my music of course.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.