[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do we love sun kil moon now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

do we love sun kil moon now?
>>
>>71138455
Ohioan here

We hate him
>>
I hope Mark is ready for the all new kind of fanbase he's about to get, the snapback-wearing Run the Jewels-worshipping horde of Fantano zombies have found a new life-force to drain.
>>
>>71138494
*your small community of frigid, judgemental, envious hick-hipsters
You don't get to speak for everyone, faggot.
TOLEDO LOVES YOU MARK
>>
>same grade as Benji

ehh...
>>
>>71138524
>I hope Mark is ready for the all new kind of fanbase he's about to get,
That already happened with Benji.
>>
lmfao @ mark referring to John Misty as Doctor John Misty
>>
>>71138524
god i hope not, but mark is too based to pander
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
32KB, 200x200px
>Mark Kozelek shares a problem with many other US-based singer-songwriters: that they feel so out of touch with their age (both in terms of musical style and of lyrical content). These songs feel terribly provincial, almost as if he lived insulated from the Arab Spring, Islamic terrorism, China's economic boom and Silicon Valley. These are songs that don't resonate with anybody on the planet, except the few who know Kozelek particularly well. This is the album of an aging man with little or no interest and little or no contact with the world, who basically fantasizes about another world that doesn't exist anymore, but that paradoxically constitutes his lived life. One wonders whether Kozelek knows what a smartphone is, where Beijing is or who Putin is. They may surface in his songs when a metal-recycling neighbor picks up an iPhone from a garbage can or when a girlfriend uses a newspaper to wrap up a birthday gift.
>>
>>71138524
That happened at Benji, probably even as early as Ghosts.

Fucking Heron Blue was used in a Gears of War trailer. He's already been flooded before and it's why he hates his fans already.
>>
>>71138709
holy shit its real
>>
>>71138709
the pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>71138858
Except hardly because at least he's reviewing his music with typical Scaruffi objectivity
This album is absolutely Mark Kozelek's "old man" album this is Gran Torino starring Mark Eastwood, but like every Scaruffi that has ever existed, there's something he doesn't quite get, this album is Mark Kozelek's masterpiece.
>>
>>71138455
I've always loved sun kil moon, and I know a lot of people like red house painters on here
>>
>>71138979
That was from scaruffi's benji review
>>
>>71138455
I always did.
>>
>>71138709

what a pompous cunt. so he should write an entire album about putin and islam?
>>
>>71138709
not a huge scaruffi fan but that sounds right to me
>>
>fantano takes the bait

I expected more of him. That was a mistake.
>>
>>71138455
Holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>71138709
Is he talking about himself?
>>
just listened to it and holy shit

its real good
>>
>>71138455

what the fuck, after he panned UT I thought he would fucking hate this one

based Fantano
>>
mega link bls
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.