[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys listen to local files on the go? Right now I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
How do you guys listen to local files on the go? Right now I put all my local files in iTunes and sync it with icloud so I can use the Music App for my local files. My phone is way to small for the amount of music I have. Anyone have a better way? Like a server hosted on your pc that has your music? Anyone know how to do that?
Thank you
>>
>>71137357
>How do you guys listen to local files on the go?
I copy them onto an SD card.
>>
>>71137417
I literally hate my iPhone
>>
>>71137357
probably not super useful if you use an iphone, but google play music allows you to upload 50000 files which you can then stream or download to your device as you wish. ~150 gbs of 320k files has only taken up around a fifth of the free space, so i would recommend it.
>>
>>71137476
I'm gonna check if they have that on the app store. Thank you.
>>
>>71137437
Well, at least you know better for next time. You can get 256gb microsd cards now and that's only going to keep increasing. Apple (and Google for that matter) would just like to hold you hostage and make sure you have to use all their services for everything.
>>
>>71137653
I only really even use my iPhone for iMessage and Facetime for like 3 specific people. Not really worth. A 256 GB microsd sounds amazing..
>>
>>71137476
Went with this solution. Thank you all
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.