[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ringo's snares make this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

Ringo's snares make this album
>>
THANK YOU
>>
proper opinion mate
>>
best Beatles tracks came out of these sessions prove me wrong fgt
>>
>>71133622
She Said She Said, Norwegian Wood, I Want You, Strawberry Fields Forever, Here There And Everywhere, Nowhere Man, Girl, Help!, And I Love Her, You Know My Name, A Day In The Life, Lucy In The Sky, I Am The Walrus, Tomorrow Never Knows, Day Tripper, For No One, Get Back, Rain, just to name a few
>>
>>71133714
>Girl
Am I the only one who's really not a fan of this one?
>>
>>71135189
a lot of people dont seem to like michelle or girl but in reality they're the best songs on rubber soul senpai
>>
>>71135220
I definitely like Michelle, just not Girl.

And as far as the best track title goes I'd give that to If I Needed Someone desu
>>
>>71135220
I hate that sharp inhale in Girl. It's perverted and puts me on edge and Paul McCartney speaks terrible French in Michelle.

Both songs are mediocre at best
>>
>>71133622
Why Don't We Do It In The Road, Long Long Long, Wild Honey Pie, Don't Pass Me By, Sour Milk Sea, What's The New Mary Jane
>>
>>71135250
>that sharp inhale in Girl
That annoys me too

The song in general is just too downtrodden and folksy for me
>>
>>71133714
>You Know My Name
Nice b8
>>
>>71135310
Seriously. That is "reddit: the song"
>>
>>71135189
its one of my favourite beatles tracks. the vocals work perfectly with the lyrics and give such a sense of desperate yearning. For me its Lennons best ever vocals

>Was she told when she was young
>That pain would lead to pleasure
>Did she understand it when they said
>That a man must break his back
>To earn his day of leisure?
>Will she still believe it when he's dead

damn
>>
>>71132773
>Ringo's drumming is bad
If anyone says this tell them to listen to Dear Prudence

Great drummer tbqh
>>
>>71135220
along with nowhere man, in my life, norwegian wood and i'm looking through you
>>
>>71135460
dear prudence was drummed by mccartney
>>
>>71135487
So it's true that Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles?
>>
>>71135590
lennon was just memeing about that, I think
>>
>>71135638
Lennon didn't even say that you tard
>>71135487
That would explain those sloppy fills.
>>
>>71135590
Paul played drums on most of his tracks on the White Album. His control-freak tendencies were blossoming, leading to his solo album McCartney where he played and sang everything, Trent Reznor-style
>>
>>71135702
>On one occasion whenJohn Lennon was asked if Starr was the best drummer in the world he replied, tongue in cheek: “He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles.” It was obviously a joke, and, though McCartney is a good drummer and played in some Beatles' sessions, it wasn't true. Starr is an excellent drummer.
>>
>>71135702
>Lennon didn't even say that you tard
damn you're right

>>71135718
>Paul played drums on most of his tracks on the White Album
no, he just played drums on the first and second track, back in the ussr and dear prudence. then ringo re-joined the band and everything went back to normal
>>
>>71135759
What fucking pleb asked if Ringo was the best drummer in the world?
>>
File: 1484584385410.jpg (64KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484584385410.jpg
64KB, 720x552px
>TFW to unintelligent to differnetiate between kick, snare, bass(?), thud, and anything else ind drums
>>
>>71135919
what you on senpai?
>>
>>71135972
life? normal? i dont know the difference
>>
>>71135919
i always knew weebfags were utterly retarded
>>
>>71135988
write correctly then, friend
>>
>>71135220
Finally someone gets it.
>>
>>71135759
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-26577314
Learn to fact check before embarrassing yourself
>>
>>71135919
a snare is when it goes blup
>>
>>71135763
>no, he just played drums on the first and second track, back in the ussr and dear prudence. then ringo re-joined the band and everything went back to normal
According to the session tapes, George, Paul and John all collectively played drums on Back in the USSR. It wasn't just Paul.
>>
>>71136049
you're right, still don't get why. I mean, why so many guys just to play drums
>>
>>71136071
Because none of them were as good as Ringo.
>>
>>71136033
Huh, I swear I remember seeing the interview on Anthology where he says it. Must be Mandela effect
>>
>>71135487
What the fuck that's literally in my top three for drumming tracks from the Beatles

Is ringo a legit hack?
>>
>>71135919
that's really fucking stupid
>>
>>71135271
Are you seriously lumping Long Long Long in with those? Is this bait?
>>
>>71135718
Wasn't it McCartney ll where he played all the instruments?
>>
>>71137216
since he played drums on songs like a day in the life, the end, good morning good morning, i want you (she's so heavy), no. he's rightfully a good drummer
>>
>>71137490
yes, he sang, played all instruments and even produced the album, he did the same with his first album McCartney from 1970. His back then spouse Linda only did the choirs for both albums.
>>
>>71138101
>forgetting Rain and She Said She Said
>>
>>71135271
What...
Why is Long, Long, Long there?
That's the fucking best Beatles track you mong.
It's a masterpiece and it's a shame Harrison didn't get more room.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AD8oDTZ0s0
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.