[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu rates my first keyboard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: CTK-2400.jpg (1MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
CTK-2400.jpg
1MB, 3216x2136px
/mu rates my first keyboard
>>
>>71123468
Casio is one of the best bang for the buck brands. That said, that particular keyboard isn't really good for much besides noodling because it only has 61 keys and they're only semi-weighted. So don't expect to get any good at keys with that, but you could certainly do worse.
>>
File: keylab88-image.png (560KB, 1400x437px) Image search: [Google]
keylab88-image.png
560KB, 1400x437px
>>71124163
so, I've been thinking of seriously playing the piano and have considered a more or viable tool for that would be an Arturia KeyLab 88
would I be wasting money and time buying one?
>>
>>71124163
So is this a good or bad Keyboard
>>
>>71124268
It wouldn't be a waste, per se, but I think you could do better for less. It has hammer action and 88 keys, which is important, but my roland FP30 is $100 less and I would bet money that the sound and action are superior. I also like the Casio privia PX160; the action and sound isn't quite the equal of the Roland (which is to be expected since Roland caters more to the premium market), but it is reasonably good and it's $200 cheaper. The Arturia, afaik, is designed more as a midi controller, but the casios and rolands do have that capability while also being a little better suited towards standalone piano stuff.
>>
>>71124334
you know, I was looking at the KeyLab specifically for the midi side of things, but since the most use those knobs are ever gonna get is honestly very measly, in retrospective I'm a digital piano seems better for me. I'll taking the advice then, senpai.
>>
>>71124305
>So is this a good or bad Keyboard
its a toy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.