[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Delusional Fanbases?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: drake.jpg (285KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
285KB, 3000x2000px
1. Drake stans- "buut views went double platinum" literally defend everything he does. man children. literal cancer.

2. Zayn stans or people that hate him- self explanatory, they believe anything about him and the reactions by Niall and Harry fans are cancer

3. BeyHive- "YASS QUEEN" aggressive for no reason, will faint if Queen Bey breathes, worship her like she is Jesus.

3. Rihanna Navy- a lesser BeyHive but with worse spelling. always picking a fight.

4. Beliebers- still have not aged based 12 years old.

5.GAGA- little white girls

6 .KPop- insane, worse then the artists themselves. spend all day rankings and then get attacked when posted.

7. Lana stans- stupid bitches that don't understand her career is over, steal posters and constantly whine why she isn't getting attention

8. Kanye West/Kid Cudi stans- Will argue for them till hell freezes over. Kanye stans won't admit that anything post Graduation is shit and Cudi stans worship SB2H like it's not hot shit.

9. Nicki Minaj stans- insult someone and when attacked scream about why you are comparing them to Nicki.

10. J Cole- his fans think every single album he makes is the hot shit. Suck him dry everyday

Anything I missed?
>>
>>71121553
AnCo fans and juggaloes
>>
File: hi im grims.png (651KB, 507x552px) Image search: [Google]
hi im grims.png
651KB, 507x552px
>>71121553
>Anything I missed?
>>
File: HeHasNiceHairThough.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HeHasNiceHairThough.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
Eminem stans.

>ENCORE ISN'T THAT BAD
>RELAPSE IS A MASTERPIECE
>RECOVERY IS GREAT

>If you don't like Eminem you have shit taste and hate rap. All modern rap sucks BUT him.

>*Posts picture of Eminem being complimented by other rappers*

...It gets grating. Obviously this doesn't apply to every Em fan but god damn the stans are annoying.
>>
>>71121589
I hate grims but she's not really as known as the other stans
>>
>>71121589
this is the most glaring omission
>>
>>71121553
I doubt any of people you listed are more delusional than you

also what a sad life you must live
>>
File: icp.jpg (115KB, 625x834px) Image search: [Google]
icp.jpg
115KB, 625x834px
>>71121578
juggalos are the true master race
>>
>>71121628
t. butthurt drake stan
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483681370236.jpg (53KB, 960x353px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483681370236.jpg
53KB, 960x353px
>>71121601
>>
>>71121553
Umm we have a K-pop general, you shouldn't have mentioned them now this thread is going to get raided
>>
>>71121589
Grimes is only bad here, same goes gor CHVRCHES or St Vincent
>>
any ARMY here? xD
>>
>>71121919
Let's tell them 9fag did it xDDD
>>
>>71121553
Little Monsters are actually the worst stans in real life
>>
>>71121774
Yeah but the levels of delusion achieved on this board really are stratospheric
>>
>>71121553
views was trash but drake is alright by me. he's been at the top of the game for a while now and has been genuine the entire time, never had to change his sound or anything to appeal. my only problem with him is that he plays it safe too often.
>>
bones and other soundcloud tier rappers
>>
Drake is the best
>>
>>71122888
weak bait
>>71122362
how is he genuine? he is literally the definition of a culture vulture
>>
>>71122909
how is this bait when its true, drake is the best artist of all time and he ended meeks career, everyone that has tried to stop him has fell and been destroyed. Six God is undefeatable.
>>
>>71123104
you can stop it drake
>>
>>71122362

Atop of the game just means he has a lot of hit records. I'm not one of those backpacker hip-hop lovers cause I do think Drake is a decent rapper but he doesn't really have any great albums.

And yeah, he is a culture vulture.
>>
>>71121553
grimesfags are the worst of them all
>>
>>71123515
take care, nwts, and iyrtitl are all great critically acclaimed albums.
how is he a culture vulture? he seems to start more trends in pop/rap music than steal them
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.