[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I pretentious, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Am I pretentious, /mu/?
>>
>>71116170
>not having more ratings in the 59-50 range like a true edgelord
you done goof
>>
not really
>>
I don;t know
are you?
>>
File: wrong_way_up.jpg (165KB, 599x413px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_way_up.jpg
165KB, 599x413px
the law of large numbers states that the more albums you review, the closer your ratings curve will resemble that of a bell-shaped curve (the normal distribution). The fact that your ratings curve is fairly normalized leads me to believe that you are a true patrician.

Only an IDIOT would give 10's and 0's out like nothing, making their plot horribly skewed in one direction (like a fucking peasant).

Good job OP. There is no doubt in my mind that you get a lot of pussy.
>ps-listen to this when you get a chance.
>>
>>71116170
what website/app is this, last.fm?

also what were the two 90-99 albums
>>
>>71116170
You are because you rate music
>>
>>71116219
2nd dis
>>
>>71116170
the ideal on mu is a prefect bell curve

I disagree with that, though. I think it should look more like:

IIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIII
IIIII
III
I

Yours is kind of like that. I think you're being kinda stingy with the 9's and 10's, though. But that's just me. People who are like "10 means a perfect album, and there has never been a perfect album or maybe there has been just one" really annoy me.
>>
>>71116219
>>71116346
albumoftheyear.org

the 2 albums are Blonde and Homogenic tbqh

>>71116313
I rate it just to know which albums I need to go back to and what I don't, nothing more.

>>71116427
Yeah I think so too. I'm not stingy, it's just that I started rating albums only like a month ago and I've been mostly rating new music so that's why. The music we're getting this year is quite average to be honest. I'm sure I'll have more 8s and 9s when I go back to older albums or ones I love.
>>
>>71116797
> the 2 albums are Blonde and Homogenic tbqh
what
>>
>>71116797
>Homogenic

hmm...
>>
File: 1429493907524.jpg (5KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429493907524.jpg
5KB, 182x200px
>>71116797
>the 2 albums are Blonde and Homogenic tbqh
>>
>>71116816
>>71116839
I like them that much, it's okay.
>>
>>71116963
Well.. ok I guess. I give both a 7/10 at best.
>>
>>71117002
Like I said earlier, I've been rating new albums mostly so these 2 are definitely not the only 2 I think are worthy of a 9.
>>
>>71116797
if you rate them because of that why are you making a thread asking if you're pretentious? if it really was so you wouldn't care and ask mu to fill your insecurities and show off cunt
>>
What's the 0-9 album?
>>
>>71117611
ok

>>71117675
Artpop by Lady Gaga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.