[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?
>>
Picture me a dead mother fucker when I'm just a mother fucker that wanna be dead
>>
File: 1478022523897.gif (3MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478022523897.gif
3MB, 244x250px
>>71109372
>Stolen flow
>below average wordplay
>bottom of the barrel teen angst rap core

dumpster tier
>>
I think they should own up to their name.
>>
shitty trap rap for white teenagers
>>
>>71109372
nu-metal lyrics over dime-a-dozen cloudrap/LUM ripoff beats
awful stuff
>>
>>71109372
sadboys, suicideboys, what's next?
>>
>>71110292
happy hardboys
>>
Blogpost passing by:
Actually seem to be the only one who likes them
Sure, they took a lot of inspiration from LUM and the Memphis era (and they're are very open about it, samplig Memphis classics often) but they have their own thing going on
The MC's tend to switch up their vocal pitch and pace, sometimes even though out a single song.

The suicide element to their music is supposed to sound melodramatic, that's part of the shock value that's often displayed in alternative hip hop
And since it reflects a part of their life, I don't see what's wrong with their suicidal aesthetic

My theory why everyone on /mu/ detests them: they have being reminded of their edgy teenage years (hence all the nu-metal references) and "cringe" when they see a group of people who claim to depressed, but they feel as their depression isn't genuine like their own.
Just my 2cents tho
>>
>>71110563
no the music sucks ass.
bones did this crap yrs ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYTRqWpDU44
>>
>>71110595
I know his music, my point still stands
>>
File: CWNEMjcWIAA-p96.jpg (9KB, 194x299px) Image search: [Google]
CWNEMjcWIAA-p96.jpg
9KB, 194x299px
>>71110595
>(BASS BOOSTED)
>>
>>71110614
it has nothing to do with edgy teenage yrs. majority of this board loves deftones. why?
because they made good music. SB is horrible at everything they do.
i don't see why would i listen to their shit when i can go on youtube and listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UrRurRZBe4
>>
>>71110640
Because the production is much more clearer
I'd rather hear SB than some lo-fi memphis tapes at a party
I personally rarely listen to them outside of being with my friends, but I still like them
>>
>>71110684
explains it all. You don't like memphis rap just the aesthetics of it
no wonder you like SB
>>
>>71110640
Also, Deftones isn't trendy as SB
If mu existed back when adrelanine was released people would pan it for sure
>>
>>71110739
/mu/ has loved white pony since this board has begun
what r u talking about?
>>
>>71110752
White pony doesn't sound like adrelanine at all
Its not nearly as angsty/edgy whatever you guys like to say

>>71110719
What part of my post makes you think that?
I was referring to SB, not the Memphis tapes
I'll listen to triple 6 and Tommy Wright tapes at home, not at a party
In fact I rarely listen to non-southern hip hop these days
>>
literally the slipknot of rap/trap
>>
>>71110684
you must be going to some real corny ass underage parties to be hearing the sucidal boys
>>
>>71110982
Actually I can only think of one underaged person I ever hang out with and I dont think she listens to SB
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.