[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: DG.jpg (161KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
DG.jpg
161KB, 1296x730px
What does /mu/ think of Donald Glover/Childish Gambino?
>>
simba
>>
>>71108161
Accurate.
>>
more like childish gambi no
>>
>>71108209
Don't like him? Any reason?
>>
I got punched in the throat by some guy when he performed at a festival I was at.

I remember gambino just shouting "GRRAH GRRAH GRR GRR GRR" into the mic as I was gasping for breath.
>>
>>71108232
Poor guy. You just got punched in the throat for no reason? Sounds like a music festival.
>>
>>71108247
Yeah, the guy just turned around, I made i contact with him for like 3 seconds and then he just hit me.
>>
>>71108268
What an asshole. Was Donald any good though?
>>
Hes a BIG DumBgay.

I SHoulnd have to Spell it Out for YOU
>>
>>71108268
>>71108247
*eye

goddamn im autistic

holy fuck im autistic
>>
>>71108290
what?
>>
>>71108281
Yeah, he gets pretty into it, but people barely seem to know the songs apart from the sweatpants and 3005. I haven't seen his new album live either.
>>
>>71108268
making eye contact for three seconds is pretty intense dude
>>
>>71108306
You Think Youre Better THAN me....
>>
>>71108313
i'm super into Awaken My Love, but i've never seen him live.
>>
>>71108326
It happens so quickly man
>>
The Shia Labeouf of music
>>
That nigga fuckin gay. Just look at this corny mothafucka, nigga sings like a woman
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezbsbkqoRrs
Gayer than Frank ocean
>>
>>71108247
What festival?
>>
>>71108446
>implying all falsetto voices are gay
fuck off, anon
>>
Apart from having multiple talents, he's also extremely hot.
>>
>>71108447
Splendour in the grass couple a years back
>>
>>71108390
I dont see a comparison.
>>
he is my GOD
>>
This guy seems to be doing everything right now it's actually kind of crazy to think about it.

Writes tv shows, has been in popular tv shows, has a pretty successful music career, and is breaking into the movie business pretty successfully as well. I can't think of many people who have done that.
>>
>>71108464
multi-talented is right, his vocals on AML are out of this world, as good as any celebrated funk/R&B vocalists, and afaik it was his first shot at it. If all the songs on that album were as good as the singles it would be one of the best, if not easily one notch higher than the greatest funk/R&B albums ever.
>>
the worst rapper to ever touch a microphone and now he's trying to destroy everything great about p funk with his tv sitcom music supervisor ass producer 'ludwig' in tow
>>
>>71108653
>as good as any celebrated funk/R&B vocalists
yeah if you're a thirteen year old girl who bought what's going on from urban outfitters

>if not easily one notch higher than the greatest funk/R&B albums ever.
now you're just taking the piss
>>
Did he compose the music for his last album or did he just sing over them?
>>
>>71108161
>girl why is you lying, girl why you mufasa
we should have seen the signs
>>
>>71108707
i think the antiseptic production shows that he made it on his little music maker toys with 'ludwig'
>>
>>71108707
He wrote all of them, with collaborations.
>>
I like his production a lot. Because The Internet finally clicked 100% yesterday for me.
>>
kuai/stn mtn and awaken my love are good
>>
he's fucking garbage
>>
the only thing shittier than his music is his acting
>>
>>71109414
wait i fucked that up, his stand up is even worse im sorry everyone
>>
File: 1487310476903.png (57KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487310476903.png
57KB, 403x500px
>>71109423
how is his grappling?
>>
corny at everything he does
>>
>>71108446
kill yourself
>>
>>71109739
*successful at everything he does

and you are

*jealous of everything he does
>>
>>71109943
forced jew memes that nobody really gives a shit about
>>
>>71109943
what does that make you?
hes corny and you kissing his ass on 4chan is pathetic
>>
>>71109753
I bet you fap to his gay voice every night lmao.
>>
>>71108155
I use one up in my gym playlist
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.