[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does good taste impress females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: good taste impresses females.png (377KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
good taste impresses females.png
377KB, 750x1334px
Does good taste impress females?
>>
It was Bon Iver so take that as you will.
>>
on tinder? sure, just list normie shit like drake and justin timberlake and youre golden
>>
>>71106660

How do you know?
>>
I'd hit up Jessica she looks like a nice girl
You know what I'd say? I'd say "hey baby"
>>
why do (most) women have such shit taste in everything?
Was Schopenhauer right?
>>
>>71106673
because I spend way too much fucking time here

Slowdive was the profile song I dont remember which one
>>
File: Page Ava.png (571KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
Page Ava.png
571KB, 577x577px
>>71106681

He was a bit of a hypocrite but yes he was totally right and justified
>>
>>71106648
>on 4chan
>able to attract women
Maybe I'm just outgrowing this place
>>
What style of dance will get the most pussy?
>>
>>71106964
revolution
>>
>>71106964
salsa
>>
>>71106660
Skinny Love gets all the hoes
>>
>>71106648
are women actually capable of enjoying music for anything other than the looks of a male Artists/Albums cover/Vinyl or the "deep" Lyrics?

It feels like everytime a woman talks about why she likes an Artist it's either because she thinks he's hot or that the lyrics are "so true" eventhough the Musician is an atrocious songwriter and the only good part about their music is the actual music.

one example is Mariina and the Diamonds, she is quite possibly one of the worst songwriters out there, yet you will find lots of girls that only like her for the "deep lyrics" on her album Electra Heart (which is also her worst album and she had co-writers on that album)

They don't care about her amazing Voice or the great Production on her non-Electra Heart songs, They only care about her "Virginity so she can feel infinity" so deep and tru xDDD.

It's not only the listeners but also the Musicians. just look at any interview of a female Musician they will always talk about the songwriting and everything else is irrelevant
>>
File: didy.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
didy.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
if you didn't go to school for jazz you are a fucking poser and suck at music period.
>>
>>71107478
You are obviously 19 and you've only met boring normie girls.
In every city with a sizable and lively music scene, they are almost always women organizing good concerts with awesome bands you've never heard of before.
Hell, even the hippie girls with no makeup I've known all had decent music tastes and doesn't give a fuck about the looks of the artists.
Stop hanging out around with normies if you want to meet women with good tastes.
>>
>>71106964
b boying
>>
>>71106648
No, but it gives them something to say when they decide to message you because you're good looking
>>
The song I've got on my profile is Psycho Killer.

I've only ever seen one other person with that song on their profile, we didn't match though.

Every other girl has either that new Drake song from his upcoming album, or one of the songs from Ed Sheeran's upcoming album.

Fucking normies.
>>
I was trying to talk to this girl ( I actually ended up making a fool of myself after a send some stuff while I was drunk) and she was a big Gorillaz fan. I thought to myself " hm they are cool, I actually prefer Blur, but Gorillaz is okay". Soon I realized that she also like 21 pilots, that was the sign to me, I just fucking dropped. By the way I wasn't aware, being a Blur fan myself, how much cancerous Gorillaz fanbase is, I mean people comment about the fucking characters, the fucking characters.
>>
No. It's just a topic they can use to pretend they like when talking to a guy they find physically attractive.
>>
>>71106648
Well, the first convo I had with my girlfriend was about my CD collection and recomending her Post-Grunge bands for her to listen.
So yeah.
Just probably don't go around showing her Swans on the first date.
>>
>>71108508

I showed a girl Monoliths and Dimensions

we uh didn't see each other again
>>
>>71108551
There there.
I showed mine Swans and Ultimate Care II and I think I also send her a couple black metal bands, but it was only after, like, a month or two of talking, mostly just so she knew that I listened to that as well. I didn't felt like faking a musical taste around her.
>>
>>71108420
>By the way I wasn't aware, being a Blur fan myself, how much cancerous Gorillaz fanbase is,
I realized this going to a Gorillaz concert, I had no idea. Millennial with berets and fake mustaches everywhere. When Little Dragon opened 30% of people were talking over them. I lost my shit when MF DOOM came on stage for November Has Come and a group of people around me had no idea who he was.
I still consider myself lucky for seeing him considering he's not a big tour guy and he almost never comes to my country.
>>
File: i demand some tea.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i demand some tea.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
as long as you just talk about the more normal / popular bands the first few weeks you'll be fine

i tried to show a girl haino one time, she didnt like the music but was mesmerized by the guy.
>>
>>71108608
They probably had no idea who he was bcuz he was an impersenator of mf doom.
>>
>>71106964
Ballet
>>
>>71106964
fist pump
>>
>>71109319

male ballet dancers in their teenage years are the modern equivalent of greek statues

none of them are straight though
>>
>>71108696
>she didnt like the music but was mesmerized by the guy.
no shit
>>
so OP has a taste of basic bitch? bravado
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.