[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (21).jpg (17KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
17KB, 504x292px
>>
>>71101529
COWBOY DAN
>>
COWBOY
>>
>>71101529
Still haven't listened to the last album all the way through. It's sad that they lost their sound so bad.
>>
>>71101605
they could still make good music if isaac didn't view his music entirely as a job nowadays
>>
>>71101605
>>71101805
It's a fine album, shut the fuck up. You 'fans' are so full of it.
>the band I 'like' got studio sounds and changed over time so they suck now
>>
>>71102041
>"this album sucks"
>"no it's good STFU"
good argument
>>
>>71102041
>studio sounds
No one even said that. Moon & Antarctica is full on studio sound and it is one of their best albums.
>>
>>71102041
liking a band doesn't mean thinking everything they do is perfect, dipshit. sto is directionless and largely mediocre - isaac has openly talked about selling out and i don't begrudge him for that, but it hurt the music.
and since you bring it up, i wouldn't want them to go back to lo-fi. high production values worked great on m&a and ugly casanova, but overproduction killed any semblance of personality on sto.
>>
....that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.
>>
>>71102365
This is what first came to mind for me as well.
Was OP talking about a different song? (I don't know that much Modest Mouse desu)
>>
ALL'S NOT WELL BUT I'M TOLD THAT IT'LL ALL BE QUITE NICE
>>
GODDAMN
>>
TRAVELLING
>>
YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT
>>
>>71104085
wait a minute now
>>
>>71102440
There's about 15 other songs where Isaac says well as well, so I would assume the OP wasn't trying to be specific
>>
>>71102486
SWALLOWING
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.