[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Side of the Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Tell me /mu/ what makes this album so good? ( for you)
>>
>>71098182
Basically, it was Guilmour learning where his place was and letting Roger having control
>>
Like you can't see the dark side of the moon how is it even possible, really makes you think.
>>
>>71098182
any colour you like
>>
>>71098249
true, you never can see it... but what would be the deeper meaning?
>>71098290
Also one of my fav. tracks
>>
>>71098329
Dude it is dark and you can't see it like man it is not even real, who thought of it, mind blowing. There is no dark side of the moon, why are we here, dude.
>>
>>71098249
there is no dark side to the moon...
>>
>>71098232
this
>>
>>71098232
that's where they went shit, at that point they were done
fortunately there was a good gilmour-based Division Bell album
>>
>>71098585
Get a load of this contrarian.
>>
>>71098585
I've read a lot of shitty, contrarian opinions in my 10 years on this website. But this one takes the cake. Division Bell better than Dark Side of the Moon. Un-fucking-real..
>>
>>71098585
anything gilmour produced outside waters controlled PF is hot garbage.
>>
>>71098895
they are both shit
>>
i like the fact that when you listen to the demos and early live versions of the songs, they all sound like very generic jam hippie shit with organ. but in the album its something else.
>>
>>71098980
Nothing will ever be as shit as your opinions
>>
>>71098980
you and your mom are shit.
>>
>>71098182
Some nice songs, overall boring.
>>
>>71098943
waters' departure was a blessing for rock music
>>
>>71099170
waters can do some bad shit. but at least its none of that phil collins bullshit gilmour comes up with when hes all alone.
>>
>>71098585
I know I'm falling for bait, but here's a (you)
>>
>>71098182
https://youtu.be/mPGv8L3a_sY
>>
nothing, it's a good album but i haven't really been able to see what all the fuss is about.
>>
the production is god-tier
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.