[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carlos Santana: Adele is a singer, Beyoncé is a Model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Carlos_Santana.jpg (236KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Santana.jpg
236KB, 1280x1024px
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11800608

>Carlos Santana says Adele beat Beyonce because 'she can sing, sing'

>"I think that Adele won because she can sing, sing," Santana told AAP.

>"With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it's more like modelling kind of music - music to model a dress - she's not a singer, singer, with all respect to her," he said.

Is he right?
>>
>>71088264
beyonce does not write her songs as well anyway

she was a manufactured pop model that was 1/3 of a manufactured pop group
>>
>>71088264
He's not right at all desu.

They're both manufactured pop stars, but if anything Beyonce is the superior talent.

Adele's voice is beautiful yes, but so is Beyonce's and Beyonce is objectively a fantastic performer.
>>
>>71088264
>"Adele can sing, sing. She doesn't bring all the dancers and props, she can just stand there and she just stood there and sang the song and that's it, and this is why she wins," Santana said.
>>
>>71088297
adele is not manufactured though, she is a singer songwriter
>>
That new Beyoncé album has like a billion writing credits lmao.
>>
>>71088264
Well you parsed Carlos Santana's quotes pretty well but it's easy to take them out of context especially since you didn't post his explanation by what he meant.

He later stated that he thought that Beyonce was just as good of a singer but said all that stuff about her in comparison to the fact that Beyonce puts on a stage show while Adele just get up there and sings, Since Adele just sings people have no choice but to pay attention whereas Beyonce's shows can be distracting to the point they might not notice just ow talented she really is.
>>
>>71088305
This poster gets it!
>>
>>71088264
>to our sister
What a retard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.