[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bleep2/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

It's like bleep but not filled with pretentious fuckboys.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqBeqFg9jM

Let's talk about how great this album is.

"Memehouse" is also welcome here, house and musical discussion are encouraged, we like Massive Attack and Broadcast as well. We're all friends here.
>>
>>71086877
>OP image is anime

Fuck off you prick, you're as much responsible for killing /bleep/
>>
>>71086890
>First off, don't disrespect Macross.

>Second off I'm just trying to talk about entry level house music without getting told off by a bunch of autistic, pretentious brits
>>
>>71086890
Lynn Minmay is perfect for /mu/, actually
>>
>>71086918
Just start a house thread then

>>71086918
>>71086986
>>>/a/
>>>/e/
>>>/h/
>>
>>71086996
No it's bleep2 becuase fuck /bleep/ and it's pretentious community, they gotta learn to be nicer ya know?
>>
here you go....

>>71087024

fuck generals, they bread shitposting
>>
>>71086996
wasn't even interested 10 years ago. oldie anime just happen to hit me in the feels.
>>
>>71086996
>Do not post anime on the anime website.

I get why but anime is still part of the culture i it it in P all the time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpBWedJ_HA
>>
>>71086890

>complains about anime on 4chan
>>
>>71087595
>being a degenerate weeb
>>
>>71087652
>complains about anime on a site built around anime culture.
>>
File: 1485819030356.png (330KB, 782x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1485819030356.png
330KB, 782x1021px
>>71087652

>s/t
>>
>>71086877
loool my man got bullied so hard he had to start his own memehouse thread

pussyhole
>>
Heligoland wasn't good and I'm still sad.
It irks me that the current state of trip hop is fka twigs and nothing else.
>>
>>71087928
>FKA Twigs
>the term ''trip hop'' was first used by the British music media and press as a way to describe the more experimental variant of breakbeat emerging from the Bristol Sound scene, which contained influences of soul, funk and jazz.[4][5]
>>
>>71087928
There's more than just twigs you spaz
>>
>>71087709
>>71087595
haha i guess we can post about distros here since the internet was built around computer geekery hahaha
>>
>>71087948
Whats the difference between trip hop and downtempo?
>>
>>71088296
Downtempo music started to surface around Ibiza, when DJs and promoters would bring down the vibe with slower rhythm and gentler electronic music upon approaching sunrise. In the late 1980s, trip hop emerged from Bristol, which combined elements of hip hop beats, drum and bass breaks, and ambient atmospheres at a lower tempo.
>>
>>71088296
trip hop is from hip-hop and downtempo is from ibiza
>>
>>71088304
>>71088310
So downtempo is anything chilled but with more of a groove than ambient but trip hop has more breaks and soul/funk/jazz influence?
>>
File: fragezeicheneisfee.png (67KB, 247x315px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeicheneisfee.png
67KB, 247x315px
what is bleep and what would be a good introduction?
>>
>>71086877
>Saint Etienne
op i'm not falling for your bait
>>
>>71087948
I didn't describe her as trip hop.
Others have.
I was excited that there was a new trip hop artist, but then I listened and uh.
I'm good.
>>
what the fuck is bleep?
>>
>>71086877
Please don't sully that album with this dire thread, OP...
>>
>>71086877
Ok,OP. I'll give you the secret to /bleep/, but stop this nonsense for once.

See all those YT links the lads are posting? Well, sometime, once in a while, you'd find a decent tune among all the shit and memehouse that gets posted because of pards like you. Once you do, you go to discogs and look for the label that song was pressed on. And you start digging further and further, until you find something you're comfortable with. Eventually you'll find more good shit in the general do the same process, till you create you own taste. Sure, you got some pointers from the people that already know what /bleep/ is about, but they're not directly spoon feeding you because only baby lads need it. We're all grown up in the board.
>>
Good thread...Fuck /bleep/! /bleep2/ is here to say
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.