[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Dave Groh AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Dave Wonka.png (706KB, 800x813px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Wonka.png
706KB, 800x813px
Hey guys, Dave Grohl here, ask me anything.
>>
Welcome back Dirty Dave.
>>
>>71085473
are you the brother of the nirvana drummer.
>>
>>71085521
:^)
>>71085579
No, I was the drummer in Nirvana you silly goose.
>>
>>71085600
>forgets handle whilst caught up in a flurry of shitposting
>>
>>71085473

Hi Dave, hey just wondering. Is someone getting the best, the best, the best of you?
Thanks.
>>
>new nirvana album when
>what is your favorite NMH album
>why are you called good guy grohl
>>
>>71085892
>new nirvana album when
Really?
>what is your favorite NMH album
ITAOTS
>why are you called good guy grohl
Because deep down I'm a cunt.
>>
>>71085886
Yes anon, you're getting the best of me. You love getting bested don'you, you love it...
>>
>>71085473

Seriously Dave, how did Pat Smear make it into Nirvana and Foos, seriously?
>>
can I see ya tiddy?
>>
>>71086108
He's a solid fuckin player, end o story.
>>71086218
Well that depends.
>>
Leave the Foo Fighters and do more work with Josh Homme and Trent Reznor. They really bring out the best, the best, the best of you.
>>
File: 1486266394502.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
1486266394502.gif
962KB, 171x172px
When will you kill yourself?

Without Cobain's talent, you'd be a rent boy, you fucking hack.
The only people who listen to Foo Fighters records are fat fucking retards, with buck toothed kids.
>>
>>71086537
>post pic of Alex Jones and expects his post to be read

Go kill yourself you little millennial bitch.. immediately
>>
how do you feel about aids
>>
Just want to say. Not a huge foo fan. but I fucking love Wasting Light.
>>
>>71086589
I don't care for Alex Jones, it's just a reaction image, you insufferable cunt.
Although it's highly unlikely, I hope you genuinely are Dave Grohl and this sticks with you, somewhere deep within your subconscious and haunts you, as you know it too anyway.

Your music is fucking garbage. That's just the fucking truth. I wouldn't lie to someone about their passion, but not everyone is good at what they like doing.
Your "persona" of being some sort of "real musician" is hilarious as well, since you make terrible fucking music.

Everyone who isn't a fat, buck toothed retard knows that you're just some guy who used to play the drums.
I don't even think Cobain liked you, did he?

Either way, fuck off and retire, or die... either one will do.
>>
>>71086619
>how do you feel about aids
They make getting fat a chore
>>71086640
It's my favorite album
>>
>>71086652
Hahaha, you took the time to type that many words, holy fuck, still didn't read, kill yourself.
>>
BEST
>>
>>71086677
Well yeah, this is a place for discussion.

Do words scare you? Anything other than power chords, distortion and mediocre abstract lyrics definitely do.
>>
These Dave Wonka threads are usually more funny and playful than this. OP's an imposter and not the real Dave Wonka. Dave Wonka's never this rude
>>
>>71085473
How does Courtney Love's cock taste, Dave?
>>
any more drumming features on nin/reznor projects in the future?
>>
>>71086708
Suddenly Dave Wonka's being rude because some little piece of shit is curious when I'm going to die, in addition to calling me a hack and my fanbase retards.
The funny part is I bet the guy wouldn't have even half a sack if he was standing in front of me irl.
>>
By golly we'll get out some good albums soon won't we?
>>
>>71086721
Tangy
>>71086725
If I'm invited, sure.
>>71086810
I'd like to say yes
>>
which section/chapter/episode of Ulysses would you say is your favourite? personally, i really enjoy the section often labelled "The Oxen of The Sun", in which Joyce demonstrates his virtuosity by pastiching multiple prose styles spanning the entire history of English literature.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.