[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That latest single that was released What the FUCK went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: linkin-park-02.png (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
linkin-park-02.png
32KB, 500x500px
>That latest single that was released

What the FUCK went wrong?
>>
Umm OP

I don't how to tell you this but...

They've always been shit
>>
>>71074918
A Thousand Suns is genuinely a good album
>>
>>71074896
They decided to form a band
>>
>>71075056
I wouldn't say good, but it's interesting unlike the other albums
>>
File: 40.jpg (17KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
17KB, 500x320px
>>71074896
>https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/mike_shinoda_new_single_heavy_is_how_whole_new_linkin_park_album_sounds.html

>Asked about the "very mainstream, pop-friendly aspect," of the track Mike replied:

>"I don't know that those are the words I'd use, but we did think what would it be like, first of all, to write with people outside the band, to approach things with our arms wide open, wrapped around a larger audience and still make it 100% Linkin Park and true to what we do. Almost a year and a half later, this is the first taste of what that sounds like."

>very mainstream, pop-friendly aspect
>I don't know that those are the words I'd use
>>
File: 1474633428038.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474633428038.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>71075314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp00DMy3aVw

>This is the same band that once made Hybrid Theory, Reanimation and Meteora
>>
>>71075056
>A Thousand Suns is genuinely a good album
This fucking meme as to end. I'll admit Hybrid theory and meteora seemed awesome when I was 9 but listening to them today, their only value is nostalgic. They never were really good and now they gave up on even trying. Everything they ever put out was a fucking load of shit. Hybrid theory and meteora were at least edgy enough for people (including me) to notice them but everything else after that is so fucking generic and pedestrian it's a fucking insult to human's ear drums.
>>
I actually really like the song, but my taste is pretty antithetical to most of /mu/.
>>
So /mu/ really did become terrible if we are having Linkin Park threads now.
>>
>>71075553
>now
>>
File: Lincoln Park.jpg (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln Park.jpg
194KB, 720x1280px
>>71075553
>become terrible
your new is showing
>>
>>71075592

Back in the day, this thread wouldn't get even one reply.
>>
You know what they should have done

The weeknd + alt rock

Instead they just made some generic pop song that will alienate their core audience and not gain any pop fans
>>
who papa roach here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSecjqcO3Jk
>>
File: diary_of_a_wimpy_kid_ver8.jpg (99KB, 481x646px) Image search: [Google]
diary_of_a_wimpy_kid_ver8.jpg
99KB, 481x646px
>>71076707
nobody
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.