[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning keys & Ambient music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: studio.jpg (77KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
studio.jpg
77KB, 720x720px
Can anyone recommend me a good website/youtube series/book to start with learning keys? I have basic music theory knowledge (up to grd5) and was classically trained in clarinet, but it's been a few years since I've practiced any music.

On another note, looking for recommendations in ambient music, I really enjoyed Aphex Twin's ambient works and Boards of Canada so more like that would be great
>>
File: piano keys.jpg (13KB, 441x244px) Image search: [Google]
piano keys.jpg
13KB, 441x244px
Keys? What? Do you mean.... Piano keys?

It goes c d e f g a b those are the white keys

The black ones are sharp or flat depending in which direction you go.
>>
>>71071995

Ive been using this for the past few months. I like it and it's to the point and easy to follow. I pirated it but if you don't know how I'd say it's worth the $15
>>
Oops here

https://www.udemy.com/pianoforall-incredible-new-way-to-learn-piano-keyboard/

Listen to Spaces by Nils Frahm. I'm basically at the same point of learning as you and it blows me away what the guy is able to do live. Immunity by John Hopkins is good too.
>>
lemme teach you on dat hmm

youre garbage and a plebeian because you have attended school you think you are somebody but in reality you are nobody

the bestätigung you get is worthless also gays are subhumans so are transvestites you're all human garbage

this was teaching on music was for free doe

you are a white unmusical piece of shit and you'll never learn what soul is you'll a failure thank you for your attention
>>
>>71072123
>https://www.udemy.com/pianoforall-incredible-new-way-to-learn-piano-keyboard/

Not OP, but also interested in learning, do you think 15 dollars is a good deal for that link?
>>
>>71072123
>https://www.udemy.com/pianoforall-incredible-new-way-to-learn-piano-keyboard/
Thank you friend

>>71072124
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71072254

Depends on your disposable income. I like it and it's not expensive. If I was at home I'd rar it and upload it for you guys but I won't be for a few hours.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.