[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/s opinion on Foreigner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: foreignor.jpg (85KB, 481x484px) Image search: [Google]
foreignor.jpg
85KB, 481x484px
>>
Can't stand them.
>>
>>71067008
theyre hits are pretty good
>>
>>71067016
Friendo a long time ago you posted a vocaroo clip of northumberian folk music and said if needed you could upload the album. Are you still good for it?
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
Foreigner [Atlantic, 1977]

You've heard of Beatlemania? I propose xenophobia. C

Double Vision [Atlantic, 1978]

I love rock and roll so much that I find myself getting off on "Hot-Blooded", a typical piece of nookie-hating cockrock based around a riff-verse-chord change that's (gah) second-generation Bad Company. Other than that, there's nothing here to threaten their status as the world's dullest band. Inspirational verse--"She backhanded me 'cross my face". C+

Head Games [Atlantic, 1979]

Not as sodden as you'd expect--these guys are pros and they adapt to the times by speeding up the music. I actually enjoy a few of these songs until I come into contact with the dumb woman haters doing the singing. I mean, these guys think punks are cynical and anti-life as they complain how the world is all madness and lies and then proceed to rhyme "science" and "appliance" without intending a joke. C

Everything Rocks and Nothing Ever Dies [1990s]
>>
>>71067008
Wish they would go back to Arab.
>>
Lou Gramm's voice is charming in its own way.
>>
It was a Monday. a day like any other day. they left the small town..for the acid in decay.
>>
jukebox hero is a great song
>>
Cheesy as fuck, but basically harmless. Only the first three albums are worth bothering with since in the 80s, they dropped the ball and did nothing but sappy power ballads.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.