[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Mark released an album that unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Where were you when Mark released an album that unironically has a skit where he pretends to be a basic bitch talking to himself pretending to be a music journalist douchebag?
>>
>>71066211
I just got to this part right when I opened this thread

>Hold on, Sufjan Stevens is texting me
>>
>>71066232
>Oh my god, I love him!
>>
>>71066232
>>71066246
wait
you're not b8ing?
>>
>>71066283
It's a little bit into the third song on the album.
>>
>>71066283
Nope
This makes Universal Themes look like Sings Favorites
>>
>>71066350
I'm not sure what this comparison is supposed to mean.
>>
>>71066373
If you thought Universal Themes was weird you're in for an awakening
>>
File: possession .png (325KB, 608x380px) Image search: [Google]
possession .png
325KB, 608x380px
>>71066300
>>71066350
oh my fucking god
I hate this timeline
>>
>>71066397
It's actually really good tbqhwy, he does this thing in the album where he'll get you laughing with a Joycean stream of conciousness that's just humorous and then pull the rug out from under you with some really hard hitting stuff, like he goes from screaming about peanuts and citrus to this really harrowing diary entry where he talks about how he's a little afraid to die because he doesn't want to say goodbye to Caroline.
>>
>>71066397
>>71066410
Part of the fourth song sounds like Mark reading a police report of a murder.
>>
>>71066423
Yeah he does this thing where he's like "come on my land and I'll kill ya with a guitar and an ice pick" and you're laughing and then bam spoken word performance of a police report of a guy who killed someone with a guitar and an ice pick who went pretty much insane out in the woods by himself.
>>
>>71066410
is it best to listen to it disc by disc or just fuck my Joycean shit up and marathon it?
>>
>>71066478
Marathon it while reading Ulysses upside down and backwards
>>
>>71066478
its just an album mate just listen to it lol
>>
This shit about that Elisa Lam girl is weird as I've read a little bit about it. It's weird to hear Mark talking about it.
>>
>>71066549
It's a sandy hook-tier conspiracy, which is why it's so weird he believes it
>>
>>71066211

if this is funny im not gonna listen, I wanna be sad.
>>
>>71066627
It's mostly depressing/sad, but there are parts that are kind of funny.
>>
>>71066653
really? if anything i thought it was mostly funny/positive with parts that are depressing/sad
>>
>>71066682
Seems to be a balance of both, kinda like mark's life at the moment
>>
Best melody on album

MEEWEEEMEWWEEMEWEEEMEWEEE
>>
Literallly DUDE FUCK DRUMPF AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT: The album
>>
>>71066741
The part about Trump seemed like it was partially telling people to calm the fuck down and stop complaining so much even if he's also against Trump. What song had anything about the second amendment?
>>
>>71066758

he talks about needing to change gun laws multiple times

while referencing islamic terrorists, how awful they are yet hates trump
>>
>>71066775
Don't worry, he'll come around once Ohio is made great again
>>
Universal Themes
SKM/Jesu
Benji
Common
>>
>>71066579

He doesn't believe it.

http://www.sunkilmoon.com/interview_conor_oberst_mark_kozelek_2017.html
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.