[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums you want to FUCK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Xx_DjDRp.jpg (63KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Xx_DjDRp.jpg
63KB, 512x512px
Albums you want to FUCK.
>>
>inb4 Crusher
>>
>>71066101
More like CRUSH amirite?
>>
File: 1458471272492.png (940KB, 878x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1458471272492.png
940KB, 878x1340px
>
>>
>>71066157
>Crusher
what is "crusher" i am new to mu
>>
>>71067361
i missed this meme pls educate me
>>
File: crusher.jpg (257KB, 680x657px) Image search: [Google]
crusher.jpg
257KB, 680x657px
>>71067361
you want a quick rundown?
>rothschilds bow to the CRUSHER
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls france with an iron fist
>owns castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be CRUSHER Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>You likely have a CRUSHER inside you right now
>CRUSHER is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>He learned fluent French in under a week
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>CRUSHER will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the CRUSHER have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.
>>
Big City and Trampoline are the best songs in this album desu.
>>
>>71066101
This album is utter fucking trash.
>>
>>71067823
Big City is great but Trampoline isn't as interesting. Heard a Song, Break and Lipslap are the best but really the entire album is consistently good
>>
>>71067535
But does he rig every Oscar night?
>>
File: twovirgins.jpg (254KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
twovirgins.jpg
254KB, 1000x998px
>>71066101
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.