[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to listen to death in June?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Art-div-antifa-boyd-big.jpg (414KB, 1596x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Art-div-antifa-boyd-big.jpg
414KB, 1596x1230px
Is it OK to listen to death in June?
>>
Is it OK to masturbate to loli/shota?
>>
>>71063468
only under a menstrual moon
>>
>>71063503
Yes, they are just drawings
>>
Keep your liberal shit off my board.

Added Death in June to my Drumpf playlist
>>
>>71063590
Oh my
>>
File: 1478988013657.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478988013657.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>71063590
lol
>>
whoops far-right ideologies are mainstream again and it had nothing to do with bands repping neo-nazi symbols the truth is if you forcibly block "intellectually appealing" art with a message you don't like from having the spotlight intellectually unappealing low-brow art with the exact same message can still thrive anyways because the truth is that when push comes to shove a lot of people don't need a real justification behind their bigotry, in their minds that's "just how they are" and in absence of an explanation, no explanation is necessary.

I'm not going to go as far as to say anti-fascists fucked the pooch on this one, it just didn't matter. they were trying their hearts out, but it just didn't matter
>>
yes

literally who gives a fuck
kill yourself
the music is fine
>>
>>71063468
No, unless you want to be a massive fucking poseur with bad taste
>>
>>71063590

woah
>>
>>71063949
>kill yourself
But then how will I be able to listen to the music anon?
>>
>>71063961
How's it going Montie?
>>
>>71063988
Good I just got done studying Theology. How about you?
>>
>>71064003
>theology
It's all BS.
Religion is a spook created to placate man and pit the proletariat against each other while the bourgeois reap the wealth.
>>
>>71064003
....aaaaaaand filtered! Thanks.
>>
>>71064003
That's pretty cool. I wanna get a job but I've never had one before in my life, and nervous since I have no work experience. Other than that I'm pretty chill right now.
>>
>>71063590
trump isn't racist
>>
If you support fascism in any way shape or form you deserve to be buried. End of discussion.

We need to eradicate fascism, nationalism, patriotism, racism, sexism, and inequality.
>>
>>71064003
Hey Montie come to Brazil
>>
>>71064037
I am agnostic right now, I just find it very interesting from a historical standpoint which ironically has driven me closer to faith I would say.

>>71064066
I'm a student, I have no job because I am so busy with clubs and credits and stuff. It is why I don't post here much anymore
>>
>>71064076
When you can't tell a false flag from an idiot anymore.
>>
File: his empty hook.jpg (53KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
his empty hook.jpg
53KB, 1280x1280px
>>71064076
>>
>>71064096
>>71064098
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71064096
You think racism is something that should be allowed to continue? How could you possibly think this and be a reasonable human being?
>>
File: starving to death.jpg (37KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starving to death.jpg
37KB, 1022x1024px
>>71064107
>>71064127
>>
>>71064076
>Wishing death upon people

Savage as fuck
>>
>>71064076
I understand the others, but what's wrong with patriotism? What's wrong with loving America?
>>
>>71064127
There's nothing wrong with being racist. What's the matter if I don't like some people?
>>
>>71064127
>how could you possibly think that negative opinions on certain peoples should be allowed? fucking fascists!
>>
>>71063468
Just don't listen to the words and just appreciate how the music sounds. Then it should all work out
>>
>>71064076

>let's remove those bad ideals and oppress people if they come close to thinking them

really makes your electrons flowing
>>
>>71063468
It's prob a good idea desu
>>
>>71064275
How the fuck is preventing discriminatory shit 'oppressive'? Seriously can all you /pol/ fucks get out and back into your fucking containment board.
>>
>>71064489
4chan is not your safe space, nigger.
>>
>>71064489
/antifa/ggots twist the meaning of "fascism" and "oppresion", to the point where you're considered a nazi by only being a straight white male.
>>
when I saw DiJ last year almost everyone there was some kind of leftist.
>>
>>71064993
Poor Doug
>>
>>71064076
> nationalism

since when is loving your country mean you're a dick
>>
>Detractors have accused Death in June of harboring neo-Nazi sympathies. Pearce has said, "At the start of the eighties, Tony and I were involved in radical left politics and beneath it history students. In search of a political view for the future we came across National Bolshevism which is closely connected with the Sturmabteilung hierarchy. People like Gregor Strasser and Ernst Röhm who were later known as 'second revolutionaries' attracted our attention."[12] The Sturmabteilung (Stormtroopers) were a paramilitary unit of the Nazi Party (NSDAP), and Strasser and Röhm were Nazi leaders who vied for Adolf Hitler's power.

>Protests have been staged and some performances have been cancelled due to these accusations.[13] Justification for the cancellations stem from strong aversions to the Nazi inspired symbolism of Death in June coupled with an interpretation of select lyrics as containing deliberate Third Reich-era imagery and tropes. When questioned about his interest in the Third Reich, Pearce responded, "I've an interest in all aspects of the Third Reich. It has had such a huge influence on the world, who could fail to be intrigued by it? However, I've still read more pages of Das Kapital than Mein Kampf!"[14]

>Pearce, who is openly homosexual, has collaborated with various ethnic Jews throughout his music career[citation needed]. The official Death in June website site featured the flag of Israel, and Death in June played a concert in Israel on June 18, 2004 for a predominantly Jewish audience. The Crisis song "Holocaust" accuses those who deny the existence of "Belsen" and "Auschwitz" of trying to put "[England] in chains" and of letting "six million die in vain."
>>
OP, it's fine.

>>71064181
>What's wrong with loving America
When will ameriturds realise their country is a third world shit hole that shouldn't even be counted part of the civilized western world
>>
File: 3341254.jpg (70KB, 333x514px) Image search: [Google]
3341254.jpg
70KB, 333x514px
Boyd Rice

Other than using pro-nazi and misogynist imagery for shock value, he has used a form of psychological torture in live shows.
Awesome copy paste from wiki:

Rice coupled his aural assaults with psychological torture on audiences in Den Haag, the Netherlands, by shining exceedingly bright lights in their faces that were deliberately placed just out of reach. As their frustration mounted, Rice states that he:

..continued to be friendly to the audience, which made them even madder, because they were so mad and I didn't care! They were shaking their fists at me, and I thought that at any minute there'd be a riot. So I took it as far as I thought I could, and then thanked them and left.

He also has spread false rumors in the media about himself, such as photos of him in a nazi uniform holding knives, and posessing the world's largest collection of barbie dolls.

Pranks! TV tells us some other fun things: He once worked at a fast-food resturant, and thought it would be funny to make a dish that was unpronouncable for everyone except him, and he put it on the menu without telling anyone, and people were taking orders of it purely because of it's name (I forgot). The dish consisted of "horrible, salty and dry tortilla bread with some meat and lettuce in it". He eventually got fired because of this.

The most infamous prank he has ever done was present a goat's head on a silver plate to none other than Betty Ford. This let him to be arrested and interrogated for three days. He then lied and told that he was from an animal rights group and wanted to make a point to people highly in power. "They totally understood, and let me go".
>>
>>71064076
μολὼν λαβέ
>>
>>71065270

Sounds like a decent guy desu.
>>
File: 1487274523044.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487274523044.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>71064003
>calls others poseurs
>studies literally the most poseur pseudo-intellectual scientific discipline possible

hmm, really makes you think
>>
>>71063468
Of course you fucking pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACc9897ulUU
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.