[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awful *shits in coffee blender*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (92KB, 651x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 651x575px
Awful
*shits in coffee blender*
>>
Mu needs to die a horrible death
>>
Vivaldi sucks, normie C Major classical in its finest. Great job Vivaldi on writing entire pieces entirely on white keys!
>>
>>71062842
There isn't anyone better from 1700-1730 name one oh yeah you can't !!!!!
>>
>>71062996
I can't, you're right. I don't really enjoy classical from that period. I think it holds value as they're "greats", but classical didn't truly flourish until the mid to late 1800s when people like Debussy, Chopin, Mussorgsky started. Of course these are my opinions and you are all free to tell me how un-elitist I am.
>>
>>71063126
>Debussy, Chopin, Mussorgsky
Cheesy romantic motherfuckers who tried to make the music style even more normie. Sure during Vivaldi's time things were just beginning so yeah it's understandable why he didn't do certain things musically, but at least what he did know how to do he did well.
>>
File: image.png (706KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
706KB, 750x1334px
>>71063126
This will probably change your mind there's a lot of good Austrian composers in that era as well they were treated like kings quite literally.Also Anglos legitimately can't into classical
>>
>>71063217
I can understand that about Chopin, but I don't think you have heard Mussorgsky at all if you think his music is romantic.

When you heard Mussorgsky, did you really think it was romantic? Because you might be wired wrong in your head. Mussorgsky was a madman, he was insane. His music was innovated during a period of romanticized russian music, but his music was far from that.

And as for debussy being "cheesy" and "normie", I can agree with you on his works such as Golliwog's Cakewalk, from the childrens piano book etc. His music from Images incorporating basically an entirely new musical scale that had not been used before is superb. Images is the absolute peak of Debussy's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L47SRue0gt8

>>71063239
I'll give it a listen now. I never really enjoyed The Four Seasons, but I've only heard themes from it and not the entire piece.
>>
>>71063239
It's pretty good, better than other works I've heard of his. I personally am more into Piano classical though, so I would never really listen to such works.
>>
>>71063299
Mussorgsky was dope I like all his compositions desu we need more classical threads this music was made for people with 150+ iqs and it's sad that this is the worst board on this site lol
>>
>>71063402
This.You can't expect much from people who literally worship Needledrop and other review websites whether their trolling or not (most of them are)They're still hopelessly retarted
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.