[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of music do intelligent people listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1462242159169.png (891KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462242159169.png
891KB, 900x900px
what kind of music do intelligent people listen to?
>>
i only listen to talk radio and chopin's spring waltz
>>
Pop music and obscure music with so few fans that cannot be discussed
>>
Ha! It's a catch question, there is no correlatio between the intelligence of a person and the music genre she listens to.
>>
Future and Kodak Black
>>
I've found it....

> Increase intelligence and mental efficiency with this binaural beat with isochronic tone music track that uses frequencies from 11.5Hz to 14Hz that focus on assisting the brain to be awake and alert, more focused and concentrated on tasks at hand, relieving you from headaches or stress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxB820vGEGo
>>
File: 1487286114123.png (665KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487286114123.png
665KB, 857x1202px
>>71057862
Grimes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
Any intellectual that questions modern morality would go for AxC
>>
james ferraro
>>
>>71058031
>she
>>
File: OK.jpg (26KB, 616x450px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
26KB, 616x450px
Classical fucking obviously
>>
Intelligent people chop off their ears because they would rather listen to their own thoughts.
>>
>>71057862
music is outside that. academics in literature and philosophy im sure listen to entry level prog. but i know some smart people that dive into the weird, harsh noise and avant garde and such.
>>
Whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>71059355
intelligent people would know that chopping off your ears wouldn't stop you from hearing things
>>
>>71057862
beatles and whatnot
touch of bastille
>>
>>71057862
You won't find intelligent music on /mu/
>>
>>71059406
>academics in literature and philosophy im sure listen to entry level prog
I'm pretty sure this is correct. Part of it has to do with the average age of a university professor, but even my physics profs in grad school probably listened to classic prog rock.

The students were all over the place, sometimes with extremely niche musical interests.
>>
>>71057862

Who cares? Geniuses are all nuts anyways. The smartest guy I know listens to Julian Casablancas 24/7.
>>
>>71057862
We listen to everything our ear likes.
>>
>>71057862
Everyone in my family has a 4.0 GPA and are in ivy league, and they all listen exclusively to top 40.
>>
>>71057862
Music that contains information.
Depends on what type of brain you are using.
90% of you are using a speak n' spell for brains.
Sorry to break it to you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.