[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to her and introduced myself. I told her I was a big fan of her and her sisters work, especially The Con and Sainthood. It was going well until I accidentally called her Sara.

"Oh yeah," she said, clearly intoxicated and pissed off. "If you were SUCH A BIG FAN of T&S you'd know I wasn't Sara, you douche."
I tried to apologize, after all they do look quite similar, but she just kept getting madder and madder.

"I'm sick of straight, white hipster douches like you coming up and acting to fucking arrogant. Fuck off right now or I'll make you fuck off."

I was so shocked and stunned that I made the mistake of not leaving. Suddenly Tegan started throwing punches. I ran out of the bar but she pursued me. I was running for my life from her when suddenly I slipped on a patch of ice and faceplanted. Tegan got on top of me and started beating the shit out of me while singing Northshore. She left me for dead and I almost froze to death until a kindly Indian man took me to his house and nursed me back to health.

To this day I get violent PTSD when I hear Northshore.
>>
>>71057154
Your fault for loving shit-tier trash.

The Con is great doe.
>>
File: 1368247373431.jpg (38KB, 282x403px) Image search: [Google]
1368247373431.jpg
38KB, 282x403px
Tegan and Sara (Quin) are a duo (and identical twins) from Canada that harkens back to the age of the riot grrrrls. They merged folk and punk spirit on This Business of Art (2000), although the album ended with Superstar that had a broader non-folkish appeal. If It Was You (2003) was hardly relevant. The twin's sexual orientation (both lesbian) was the most repeated comment, a sign that the music was not all that revolutionary.
>>
>>71057320
Pretty on point tbqh. People rarely mention Bob Mould's or Stephen Merrit's sexuality because they were actually great artists.
>>
>>71057154
Tegan is cute!
>>
>>71057154
>Dyke bitch acting irrational
Oh man that's so out of the blue OP I never would have seen it coming
>>
>>71057487
>believing that this actually happened
>>
>>71057275
Hey Sainthood is pretty good as well.
>>
Shouldn't have been a fascist cis white male you fucking bigot. I bet you voted Drumpf too you racist homophobe islamophobe.
>>
>>71057154
I'd let 2002-2003 Tegan peg me to be honest.
>>
>>71057154
Do you think they fuck each other?
>>
>>71057701
they probably compare boobs and vags, maybe touch each others', but not in an overtly erotic way
>>
The fact that they're both lesbians is proof that god isn't real.
>>
File: s.jpg (44KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
44KB, 333x500px
>>71057154
>tfw the same thing happened to me except it was Sara's name that I got wrong and she ended up raping me with a strap on

it was pretty good desu
>>
>>71058742
you were in the last thread dood
>>
>>71058817
no that was someone else, i just had the same experience as him
>>
File: combustion.jpg (61KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
combustion.jpg
61KB, 433x419px
>>71057154
>She left me for dead and I almost froze to death until a kindly Indian man took me to his house and nursed me back to health.
>>
>>71058939
did you get a boner? did you cum?
>>
>>71059207
hell yeah
>>
>>71057701
no
>>
>>71058532
Christianity is all about unattainable purity though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.