[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mu/ what's the consensus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
>>
its not that bad. it was a nice period of time when everyone was trying to be Foster the People
>>
>>71051931
I fucking love that song
>>
it's really good

when that song ruled the world, it felt like it was 1986 and everyone had decent taste for a moment

very men without hats meets peter gabriel
>>
>>71051931
I like it. Kimbra rocks in it.

That was a weirdly good year for pop. That was a big hit along with Fun.'s "We Are Young". Reminded me of when The Killers were outplaying traditional pop acts.
>>
>>71051931
bad, in my opinion
>>
>>71051931
i fuckin love this song and have no idea how it penetrated the normie mainstream so hard
>>
awful
>>
File: 1355249137971.png (711KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1355249137971.png
711KB, 1012x1088px
>861,859,541 views
>>
>>71052203
>very men without hats meets peter gabriel

Oh god you did not just say that what the fuck
>>
>>71054298
I think overall pop was pretty weak that year and it gave less-mainstream artists a chance to push into the limelight. If they could make something catchy, like Gotye and Fun. did, then they'd be golden.
>>
Great album
>>
>>71054316
>>
>>71054316
I mean, you can think it's awful, but you have to contribute a bit more than that, man. Why do you think it's so bad?
>>
>>71051931
buttpop at it's worst
>>
>>71051931
Not bad really, i used to hate it all. but just before the chorus and the actual chorus i pretty okay.
>>
>>71054483
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>71054360
sorry, meant to say Men at Work

I mix them up cuz of the names. Anyway, if it's the Peter Gabriel comparison that put ya off, I've got bad news for you regarding the artist that everyone and their mom compares Gotye to.
>>
>>71054513
something in my butt popped
i'm worried
>>
>>71051976
Lol
Foster The People seemingly made a pop album which made millions per song then dipped the fuck out of the music industry
>>
Why did he fall of the face of the Earth after having one of the most successful singles of the 2010s?

You haven't heard anything about him since then, he hasn't done shit.
>>
>>71055070
he became one with that wall he's standing in front of
>>
>>71055070
apparently he's obsessed with ondiolines and is working on saving the instrument from oblivion then taking over the world with them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotye#Preserving_the_Jean-Jacques_Perrey_legacy
>>
>>71054777
>On October 9, 2016, Foster The People played at the Rocking The Daisies Music Festival, performing three new songs from their unreleased album: "Lotus Eater", "Doing It For The Money", and "Pay the Man".

um, do you have something you want to tell us, Foster the People?
>>
>>71055070
he just stopped releasing music. there was one guy here who said he knew him (take it with a grain of salt) and said he is working on his 4th album though
>>
The chorus is fine, but the music is kinda generic. That's above Bruno Mars tier but below The Weeknd
>>
>>71055878
>We've sold our naaaaaame
https://youtu.be/N96XYfIpAfs
>>
>>71051931
I like the song but they have been recently playing this dance version that is total shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.