[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE'S FUCKING DONE IT AGAIN 10/10 HOLY SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 12

HE'S FUCKING DONE IT AGAIN

10/10 HOLY SHIT
>>
i dont think it comes close to reaching the highs of benji/UT. its funny in parts, but probably his least emotional album ever.
>>
>>71050022
you're out of your mind. I love the Koz and I just don't like this album at all outside of a few parts.
>>
Literally newspaper-rock

>mark reads newspaper with no melody over shitty nu-male beats

track 4 was literally DUDE DRUMPF AND TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS LMAO
>>
>>71050022
add this onto the list of records being aggressively shilled on here.
>>
>>71050374
>dude the only type of emotions are sad emotions laughing my little butt off
>>
>thought sarah lawrence college song would be a funny rant about SJWs at overpriced libshed

>yeah i put on a good show heres another letter praising me
>>
File: fmages.jpg (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
fmages.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
>>71052319
>track 4 was literally DUDE DRUMPF AND TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS LMAO
not shocked. Receives favorable p4k coverage, plays shitty festivals, gets shilled on here.

More fake indie crypto-corprate garbage.

DROPPED
>>
Did anyone here listen to the whole thing in one listen?
>>
>>71052334
>>71052362
what would mark have to gain by having his album be spammed here
>>
>>71052387
you're not slick.
>>
>>71052362

The best part is, it's already too late for him to make it up to (((them)))

This album streaming isn't even front page news on Pitchfork and all his albums since he bit the Snape has been panned
>>
>>71052400
is that all you got
>>
>>71052408

there's been literally one album between this and Benji
>>
File: killyourselfmydude.jpg (61KB, 460x534px) Image search: [Google]
killyourselfmydude.jpg
61KB, 460x534px
>>71050374
>being this autistic
>>
>>71052362
p4k disowned him a couple year ago though?
>>
anyone has a link? pretty pls
>>
>>71052319
This is why I dropped him. Thought Kozelek was smarter than being a little bitch like that.
>>
Did this leak already?
>>
>>71052803
its on his website m8
>>
>>71052319
>>71052362

You sound doffended
>>
>>71052749
middle aged and most likely broke.
>>
>>71052319
He also has a song doubting the existence of Elisa Lam. He's a piece of shit
>>
>>71052749
>dropping an artist for political reasons
Who's the little bitch again?
>>
>>71053023
It's that we don't think his opinions are his own.

And for damn good reason.
>>
>>71053023
It makes Mark look like a faggot. He goes out on p4k but then sticks with the very same people who tried to defame him and ruin his career. Literal definition of a cuck.
>>
>>71050374
It definitely like "Mark Kozelek on the road for a year" and less about emotional things. The closest he gets is when talking about random shit that happened last year. Like Bowie dying, the shooting in Orlando, the shooting in France.

It definitely feels less personal than Benji and even UT. It's kind of like a sequel to the Jesu/SKM record than another solo SKM album.
>>
how fucking long is this thing? and also wtf is going on in track 4?
>>
>>71053217
yeah. which is why i don't like it atm
>>
>>71053244
The fucking "Me We" chorus in one of the last songs still makes me laugh. Definitely feels like he wrote that song in fifteen minutes after the shooting and called it good.
>>
>>71053294
thats accurate tbqh, the interview for this album he mention doing the lyrics after the instruments.
>>
>>71053319
Fingers crossed the Jesu/SKM album coming out soon after this one will be better. Not much hope though.
>>
Benji > UT >>> jesu/skm >>>>>> this
>>
>>71053410
Completely agree. He needs to go back to writing songs about himself and things that happened to him and emotionally affected him instead of "current events amirite??"
>>
>>71053477
HE AINT NO ONES FUCKING PUPPET
>>
>>71053491
God that first verse was such a crotchety old man who doesn't like the interwebs or the emails that are taking over these days.
>>
>>71053558
OMG LIKE DR.JOHN MISTY
>>
>>71052498

universal themes
skm/jesu
>>
>>71053023

Artists who are #AntiDRUMPF already rub me the wrong way

But for an artist like Mark, when it actually becomes part of his music then it's dropped
>>
>>71053621
It kind of seems like he's trying to do damage control after his year of not giving a fuck. He tries to pander to p4k's target audience by giving his hot take on this year's political issues.
>>
I AINT NOBODIES PUPPET

execpt the mainstream media yes i disavow trump and the evil transgender bathroom laws pls accept me again see im a good guy, i may say some wacKy things but i dont support DRUMPF like the SLAVES on their CELL PHONES, mindless drones if they saw the TRUTH they would have voted for hillary clinton smgdh yo sarah lawrence college is mad chill i wanna go back there XD
>>
>>71052319
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
I'm calling it now. This album will get at least a 7.0 on p4k. Wouldn't be surprised to see an 8.0
>>
>>71053653
huh?
second song in him he bashed them
>>
Sun Kil Moon - Lone Star

I reiterate, you take the cake
For the most beautiful of all hillbilly states
But you won't let a transgender use a bathroom of their choice?
What kind of bullshit is that, you good ol' hillbilly boys
Gonna play a show in Chapel Hill next year, you'll see
And all transgenders are invited, I'm gonna let them get in for free
And they can use the men's bathroom in the venue if they used to be a girl
And they can use the women's bathroom in the venue if they used to be a boy
What the fuck is it to you
They're worthy of dignity and respect and use of any goddamn toilet

When Donald Trump becomes president
Blame it on Facebook, Yelp and reality TV
And Twitter and Uber and Google and video games and every other thing that has turned this country
Into a bunch of dumbed-down slaves of technology
We wanted dumb headlines, well baby, we got it
We wanted instant gratification, right well baby, we got it
We wanted stupid entertainment, baby, we asked for it

This dumb motherfucker will be on the news every fucking day
And we willed it
He is a hundred percent full-on our creation
He is proof that we choose apps over education
He is proof of our mind-numbing Internet obsession
He's the result of our dumb-fuck-starin'-at-our-phones attention span limitations

People sittin' around hatin' on Donald Trump
We can't face it, but we asked for this junk
Not directly, but we fail to see
How our stupidity willed him into candidacy

Go ahead and take your smartphone out
Send a tweet to the world and pout pout pout
We planted the seed, and it's come to its fruition
Make no mistake, Donald Trump is our creation
Go ahead and have your 'Oh my fucking God' reaction
When he's elected, threaten to move to Vancouver, Canada, or Athens, Greece
As George Carlin said one night, "I believe you have to be asleep
To believe in the American Dream"
So all of us zone the fuck out a minute, get some popcorn, watch some Trump
Check your Facebook and keep up with the Kardashians
>>
>>71053730

wtf I wish I voted for hillary now
>>
>>71053727
I still say he's pandering to their audience at least. Maybe not the site itself but the audience's attention to the album may push them to make a review or his PR guy helped rebuild those bridges.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (3KB, 97x95px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
3KB, 97x95px
>>71053730
god, it's not even nuanced.

It's "identity politics' and mindless sloganeering.

Fuck this dude.

DROPPED
>>
>>71053675
You know, you are a slave and a drone. So yeah whip out that smartphone, don't look people in the eyes when you speak to them, that's the American way now.
>>
>>71053730
Obama is at WAR everyday for 8 years

>literally nothing

Trump democratically elected

>muh transgender bathrooms

Fucking sellout clown (((puppet)))
>>
>>71053817
>>71053792
I think this is exactly what he wants. I doubt he needs you to like his music at this point, so I think he has the right to tell you all to go fuck off.
>>
>>71053840
>In President Obama's last year in office, the United States dropped 26,171 bombs in seven countries

nothing

An now, absolutely coincidentally of course, he's tackling super important shit like cell phones and trannie restrooms.

This dude is the worst kind of sell out. FUCK HIM.
>>
>>71053792

wtf does identity politics even mean? is that just your way of deflecting criticism?
>>
>>71053977
gender n race
>>
>>71053086
/thread
>>
>>71053904
Cry me a river. I don't give a shit about some mud hut villages housing terrorists. In Trump's first week he got a Navy SEAL killed, as well as bystanders and children with no terrorists killed whatsoever. Then he called it "winning".

>>71053977
It's a dog whistle code word for opposition to human rights, because conservatives don't believe in human rights.
>>
>>71053730
Please tell me this is the only song where he talks about political bullshit.
>>
>>71054045
t. Seth Silverstein Los Angeles, CA
>>
>>71054056
Hoo, boy. Brace yourself bud
>>
>>71054045
im liberal and use identity politics m8
>>
>>71054045
Who do the Jews think they're kidding? Does anyone believe this horseshit?
>>
>>71054085
At least the only one where he talks about Trump?
>>
>>71054110
you're not liberal dumb fucking shit literally kill yourself
>>
>>71054145
I think so? There might be another one. I can't remember.
>>
>>71054110
No, you're letting the right railroad you into language that doesn't actually represent your point of view.

>>71054138
Are you accusing me of being a Jew? Is that actually a bad thing to you? I feel like you don't really believe that and are just memeing.
>>
>>71053730
I'll never give him another penny or second of my time.

DROPPED
>>
>>71054218
nah im taking the high road. prefer using identity politics its much simpler to get my point across.

anyway this is off-topic. the album is just okay has some funny moments. but the sound arrangements don't allow me to put up with marks rambling
>>
>>71053086
How can he be this much of a cuckhold though? P4k and the Guardian tried to assassinate his character and pretty much succeeded. Now he's crawling back like a retard asking for their approval.
>>
>>71054296
You should say "human rights" instead of "identity politics". It would be a more accurate representation of your views.
>>
>>71054339
>no way could an artist have his own opinions and sing a song about them, no way no way!! he must be shilling!! it's a musiconspiracy!!!
>>
>>71054378
exactly
glad you see it my way. the ((()))) have everybody on lockdown
>>
/pol/ sure is sperging out pretty hard in this thread.

>S-stop liking or discussing things that disagree with my political viewpoint! T-they're j-just faking it anyway!

Kek.
>>
>>71053086
No that is not the literal definition of a cuck you fucking autist
>inb4 triggered
Yes I'm fucking triggered when people go on redefining words for whatever fits their purpose, you are just as bad as the liberals that call Trump a fascist
>>
>>71054392
I love lefty Jews. They are the closest thing to atheists we have in politics today. Voted for Bernie Sanders, as a matter of fact.
>>
>>71054404
>anybody who challenges the jews is from /pol/
okay miss close minded
>>
>>71054339
they prob cut him a check.
>>
>>71054496
yeah poor guy. the jews really fucked him over
>>
>>71054404

Cucks sure is sperging out pretty hard in this thread.

>S-stop criticizing lyrics that agree with my political viewpoint! Y-you're just from /pol/ anyway!

Kek.
>>
>>71054496
>closests things to athiests
>are openly jewish and fight for islam

wow ur smart
>>
>>71054703
Well, yes. You are just from /pol/, so everybody is going to point and laugh. It's a containment board for a reason.
>>
>>71054681
>>71054703
i AM jewish and I find this kind of shit appalling. I've lost all respect for MK.
>>
>>71054753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
we make better music than you :)
>>
Not gonna lie, former Kozolek fan here.

This is fucking hilarious watching Mark crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get another girlfriend
>>
>>71054725
Jews like Bernie don't believe in heaven or hell or the supernatural in general. That's all I need to know to want them to be my leaders. Right now, we have a guy who believes in magic interdimensional sky fairies who will do what you want if you pray to them. Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>71054784
alright bud thats enough edge for today.
don;'t you have a church to protest or something
>>
>>71054784
That's literally every US President ever.

But nice try.
>>
I don't like the new album because the lyrics suck.

Am I from /pol/ now bros?
>>
>liking trump
>>
>>71054805
I said think about that. If you would stop fellating yourself and pretending you are winning something, you might actually have the epiphany that your president, and most people in politics today, openly believe in magic. Like, they believe magic is a real thing, and praying is something that works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRNxiPVZ69Q
>>
File: tomodachi.png (217KB, 329x461px) Image search: [Google]
tomodachi.png
217KB, 329x461px
>>71054784
Praise Kek, my friend.
>>
>>71054878
l'll pray for you anon. you need it now more than ever
>>
>>71054811
Yes, that is absolutely pathetic. And you are pathetic for thinking that is an excuse.
>>
I don't like the all the Trump stuff either, even the more neutral lyrics.

Yeah, I'll admit it, I voted for the clown
It was between and Hillary and shit, didn't like what was going down
Hearing some stuff about pizza shops
Man, hearing about a child hurt makes my heart fucking drop
And I don't know if that shit was true or not Facebook headlines and cellphone aps, news they are not
But now I gotta live with this shit
But im a keep keepin', despite the idiot
>>
>>71054930
So let's get this straight, you're calling out Trump SPECIFICALLY for doing something literally every US president ever has done too?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>71054930

DUH ONE PUHCENT COULD NO LONGUH CONTROL EVERYTHING

JUHST KIDDING, VOTE FOR HILLUHRY
>>
>>71054929
Thanks, that really makes me feel better. Not my antidepressants or the effects of endorphins on my brain or anything, or existing in this perfect yet chaotic universe and being granted the gift of physical sensation such as orgasms. Your prayers are what will really make me feel better. I'm definitely not going to go jack off and feel better because of that.
>>
>>71054935
What song was this?
>>
>>71055028
>not accepting my generous gesture of islamic prayers towards you

oh cool, an islamaphobe, go back to /pol/
>>
>>71055028
yeah the meds seem to be fucking your brain.
turn to jesus
>>
>>71055028
>liberal nutjob who hates trump
>on antidepressants and arguing on 4chan before he goes to jack off alone

top kek

like clockwork
>>
>>71055019
No, did you even read what I said? I said it about every politician who believes in the supernatural.
>>
>>71053730
god damn dude :/ like find a cool way to say it at least
>>
Is Mark a big guy? I heard he's like 5'11" - 6'0", one of you Kozheads wanna fill me in?
>>
>>71055116
Not an argument.
>>
>>71055118
Which is basically all of them (at least publicly). What about that can't you get your head around.
>>
Big fan of RHP, how to get into Sun Kil Moon?

I've heard a few tracks from Benji, and what is up with the "singing"?
>>
>>71055116
At least I'm happy. The only time you losers are ever happy is when your beliefs get confirmed, and not even by the majority of people in the country. Every second of every day you complain about something. You probably don't even feel good when you ejaculate anymore. Its probably lost all meaning to you. You just get it over with as soon as possible like a heroin junkie, never edging yourself or using meditation to enhance and prolong the experience or anything.
>>
>>71055171
For you.
>>
>>71055210
Yes. They are all bad people because of that. What about that can't YOU get your head around?
>>
>>71055237

I'm 5'8" so youre right
>>
>>71055221
seek help
>>
>>71055218
definately check out ghosts of the great highway paticularly the track duk koo kim
>>
Anyone else only like God Bless Ohio?
>>
>>71055245
So, why not just cut to chase and say I hate around 90% of the human population?
>>
>>71054783
Is it really crashing and burning when he knows it but doesn't give enough of a fuck to change?
>>
>>71055384
I don't hate them, but I sure wouldn't be disappointed or sad if most of them disappeared tomorrow. I think the Georgia Guidestones are kind of a great way of thinking.
>>
>>71055379
yeh its the most melodic imo
i hate the bouncy bass on the album, makes all the tracks sound the same imo
>>
>>71055599

Bouncy bass is the best part of the album, gives Koz some swag tBh
>>
>>71053817
>>71053792
>>71053904
hahaha. This is awesome. Go hide in your incest circles you pathetic right-winged scum. The intelligent world is against you, and you're too stubborn to turn on your ancient values to even glance at the truth. More and more musical artists will turn against you, and you'll be left with nothing but Ted Nugent, so Enjoy it pals.
>>
>>71053730
all these 4chan idiots missing his point. fucking trump shills are the worst.
he's not saying Hillary is better, he's saying that we let this happen, we let the race go down to the choice between Hillary or trump
>>
>>71055218
Hey man, Listening to the early Sun Kil Moon albums first. They have a sound more reminiscent of the later RHP albums, but with better songwriting than those. I believe that going chronologically is the best way, being that Among The Leaves is a good identifier at his transition to his modern style of songwriting.
>>
>>71055834
As opposed to what? (((Hillary))) v. A (((Republican))) of choice?

He can fuck right off.

DROPPED
>>
>>71055834

no, he literally isn't saying that and wouldnt said a damn thing if hillary won
>>
>>71055632
but you dont think it makes the whole album sound the same?
i agree its good on chili lemon peanuts but when its on like every track it grows tiring
>>
>>71056004
he was singing about it way before he won
>>
>>71056012

acoustic guitar was getting too samsey for me, i prefer it for the album
>>
>>71056004
>>71055988
hahaha leave the thread. leave the internet. Go back to your traditions and white dominated lives. Go back to your ignorance, and your paranoia, and your insanity.
>>
GetLeaks is saying they have a 320 of this in CBR already. Is that legit?
>>
>>71056037

name one (1) song where he mentions hillary clinton
>>
File: 1474127253951.jpg (7KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474127253951.jpg
7KB, 247x250px
>It's a "/pol/ cross-boarders are shocked that a dude who is 50 fucking years old has his own opinions and they think he must be pandering to P4K even though he completely shits on them in one of the songs on his new albums and on his last album too, but somehow that's not true because Jews control transgender bathrooms or whatever"

holy shit, this thread is awful
>>
>>71056050
>i don't like hillary clinton
>AHAHAHAHA. INSANITY!!!!! i am le enlightened sjw joker

lol
>>
>>71056099

dumb frogposter
>>
Holy fuck, has this thread ever turned into a dumpster fire. Alt-righters and Clinton drones up in arms over an old fart's music.
>>
>>71056101
I don't even have to retaliate to rest assured that you guys are outnumbered by pretty much 90% of artists, while posting on a music board.
>>
>>71056142
I love it. This is the definition of Trump. Someone says something true, and they reply with "dumb frog poster." You guys used to be able to use the excuse "it's only one in a crowd! we don't stand for that!" but now, your president does! IT's amazing!
>>
>>71056074
Okay, let's make this perfectly clear: you are a misogynist, probably an MRA and the psychological reasoning for why you support Trump is because you don't like the idea of a woman president. Trashing on Hillary is the least of any artist's concerns, so no artists are going to do that, except the only right wing artist who still exists, Ted Nugent. Hit pieces on Donald Trump are cool, so I am quite fine with him not mentioning Hillary Clinton just as long as he acknowledges the establishment being shitty in general, because that would include Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: 1485796649530.jpg (51KB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485796649530.jpg
51KB, 460x342px
>>71053730
>8 more years of artists crying and having baby fits like this
I am SO happy.
>>
>>71056180
>your
our m8
>>
>>71056191
>8 more years of right-wingers being distanced from artists they liked because they think they're apart of a leftists conspiracy to create a Jew dominant society

I am SO happy.
>>
>>71056191
Presidents are only in office for four years. You truly think Donald Trump is going to win another election? Especially against a better candidate like Bernie Sanders, who will probably run again and win the Democrats' primary due to better name recognition, and then soundly destroy Trump?
>>
>>71056226
Speaking in relation to who one voted for.
>>
File: 1486351759029.jpg (30KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
1486351759029.jpg
30KB, 750x393px
>>71056248
>>71056258
See you in 2020, comrades.
>>
>>71056191

>8

looooooooooooool

I'd be surprised if he isn't impeached by 2018
>>
>>71056290

or if America hasn't been wiped out by WW3
>>
>>71056258
the same bernie you guys turned against for a women?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1482909521629.jpg (10KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1482909521629.jpg
10KB, 258x245px
>>71056290
Hahah yeah he definitely will

impeached by the 50% who voted for him

the MSM is lying to you. the country LOVES trump. the cities don't.

guess where the heart of america is?

buckle up junior, and get ready for 'trump' to be in the pledge of allegiance beginning with term 2
>>
>>71056184

>>71056184
>"he's sang about hillary before"
>name one song
>"FUCK OFF MRA NAZI

ok
>>
>>71056309
*women
Yep, and society sure learned their lesson, as Is part of Mark's point...
>>
>>71056309
I voted for Bernie, never turned against him. The people who did because he decided to be a responsible person and endorse Clinton are the true disappointments. And I'm pretty sure I just outed you as a misogynist, and now you do it yourself? I mean really, you want us to take that seriously?
>>
>>71056340
Country run by conspiracy theorists who believe in fake data... Please take your cancer elsewhere and leave the adults to talk among themselves.
>>
>>71056340
Cities are the heart and soul of America. Backwater bumfuck nowhere villages are the bloodsucking leeches latching onto our legs as we trod the swamp of right wing psychological terrorism.
>>
Why does /mu/ have so many tumblrcrossposters?
>>
>>71056398

up your med dosage and go edge for a few hours you freak
>>
>"haha! look at all these sjws get triggered!! that'll show them!!"
>cranky oap writes anti-trump song
>FUCKING DROPPED WHAT A SELLOUT

fuck off back to your containment board and take whatever notions you night have had that marks ever going to make a proper record ever again with you
>>
>>71056403
Music is art, art naturally opposes conservatism, supports societal progress and libertine freedoms, and always has. Call it tumblr, call it whatever you want. You are the one who is out of place.
>>
>>71056403
>why does a big creative board attract leftism
>>
>>71056366
i voted for bernie also m8 :)
>>
>>71056340

>the country LOVES trump

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>71056430
Nice response. Anything else?
>>
>>71056434
triggered
>>
>>71056436
nah im comfy here.
>>
>>71056495
Good. It's fun to roast you whenever you let sounds exit your brother-cock-sucking mouth hole.
>>
>>71056430
It would not be a good idea for me to increase my dose. I've taken the higher dose before and it's too much. My antidepressant is a substituted amphetamine and a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, so it gives me energy and feel-good endorphins as well. And hey, you want to join me? I give a mean BJ, you'll last for hours yourself. It'll feel like a nuke went off in your amygdala when you blow.
>>
>>71056529
take your meds m8. lots of anger from you
>>
File: lovetrump.jpg (79KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
lovetrump.jpg
79KB, 780x520px
>>71056340
>the country LOVES trump
>implying cities are not part of the country, or where most of the people in the country live
>>
File: lovetrump2.jpg (476KB, 1801x995px) Image search: [Google]
lovetrump2.jpg
476KB, 1801x995px
>>71056340
>the country LOVES trump
>>
>>71056556
If you can't take the heat, get off the ice pal.
>>
>>71056633
:)
>>
>>71056628
lel bro that's just liberal propaganda! it's all foto shops! trust me, we kno the truth........... ur all brainwashed
>>
>>71056628
>vox
lol biased liberals
>>
>>71056628
i hate trump at much as the next guy but come on, washington is a very liberal city so more people are going to be able to go, this is the same 'silent majority' that voted for trump, theyre probably too poor to afford to go there. its a shame that these people think trump will help them, not that hillary wouldve, it was really a lose-lose situation
>>
>>71056648
It would have been the perfect moment for a sniper to get in there, just saying.
>>
>>71056674
Obama's inauguration was the biggest in history. Trump's was smaller than other republican presidents and obamas larger than other democrats. What's your point?
>>
>>71056530

ud blow me even if im a straight trump supporter senpai? :3
>>
>>71056673
Typical. Ignoring the truth when it's right in front of them because they see something to nit-pick. Like raising a five year old.
>>
>>71056674
You think the people at the Obama inauguration were poor niggers or what? Black people are still disproportionately poorer than European white people. So are Native Americans, Latinos, and pretty much every group of people that don't have an outwardly polite and "white-acting" culture. Asians know how to game white people and act white, so they tend to do just as well.
>>
>>71056718
define truth
>>
>>71056739

Anything Buzzfeed, CNN, HuffPost or Black Twitter tells me
>>
>>71056739
That Trump's inauguration had an incredibly poor attendance in relation to Obama's, and also just poor in general.
>>
>>71056714
Oh please, my love for the D surmounts my politics any day. I'm biased against circumcised guys, but I might make an exception for you, and hell, if you aren't, even better <3
>>
>>71056767
"silent majority"
ring any bells?

actually heres a video that you liberals denied was false. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
>>
>>71056779

If I degraded you (like called u a liberal cuck boy piece of shit) would u still be cool with?
>>
>>71056813
Usually I don't pay attention to talking because I'm really into it. Cock worship is where it's at, bro.
>>
>>71056796
You mean the silent majority didn't also vote for other republican presidents? Why were their inaugurations so much bigger than trumps?

Also, what does this video have to do with literally anything lol.
>>
>>71056838

sounds good to me. whats your body type? i think id want a non-hairy tiwnk DESU senpai
>>
>>71056839
everything this is a new era my friend!
we choose to keep our political ties Anonymous. showing up to the inauguration would be a waste of time.
a silent fuck you is all we need and tbf 4chan is the only place i talk about it.
irl im a "liberal" just like you :)
i love supporting human rights :)
>>
>>71056889
So you again choose not to acknowledge the facts, but dig some loose narrative hole based on anonymity, again... like a five year old's argument. When will you guys wake up? A society doesn't function that way. Don't you see that your angles are based on dying ideals? Don't you see that a majority of your support group will be dead within a decade? don't you acknowledge how unsustainable your outlook is? I pity you.
>>
>>71056945
don't pity me anon. worry about yourself :)
>>
>>71056889
So you're also a recluse too? Is this what liberals are up against? People too afraid to act on their beliefs? this will be easier than I thought...
>>
>>71056857
I'd say I have an athletic physique since I do manual labor outdoors every day, but I'm a filthy Slav so I'm also quite hairy. I can be pretty twinky though, I can use a depilatory on every part of my body. I prefer no body hair myself :^)
>>
>>71056966
of course i have not left the house in years!
>>
>>71056977

u eat @ss senpai?

wonder if we should play sun kil moon as we do this and ill wear a MAGA hat
>>
>>71056996
I think that would be the most ironic blowjob in history. I'm actually starting to like this idea. Unfortunately I'm not so into ass.
>>
>>71053730
Holy shit, trump supporters are getting salty as if theyre not mature enough to "seperate the artist political beliefs from the music". Even better is hes not blindly worshipping hilary or liberalism/moderate stances, hes literally just saying that we let a reality tv star in the whitehouse cause were cucked and docile, we let convenience and technology govern our decisions and that people should be able to piss and shit in the bathroom of their choice. But of course hes such a cuck numale because he spoke his mind freely
>>
>>71057051

What if I just got out of the shower? It would taste big league good
>>
>>71057058
Yep. They like to dig themselves into holes I guess.
>>
>>71057058
>But of course hes such a cuck numale because he spoke his mind freely
good job keep having our lingo control you :)
>>
EXCELLENT MUSIC DISCUSSION /MU/
BRAVO
>>
>>71057098
Well, if you REALLY got in there and scrubbed, I could make an exception for that too. Though like I said, cock worship is my jam.
>>
t-this thread took a nice homosex turn
will be lurking intently
>>
>>71053730
What a fucking faggot. Guess there goes any respect I had for that retarded faggot now.
[spoiler]Doesn't mean I won't stick to enjoying Benji but this album regardless of the lyrics sucks ass compared to his last few outings, it feels pretty rushed too[/spoiler]
>>
>>71057385
Lol spoiler fail
>>
Did Herbie decide that he was just going to ignore all these political threads because he realized it was a lost cause?
>>
>>71056366
>The people who did because he decided to be a responsible person and endorse Clinton are the true disappointments
Nigger this isn't the UK, party loyalty doesn't exist in the US and he could've chosen to tell Hillary to fuck off but he cucked out for a Ferrari because he doesn't really give a shit about anybody but himself. He's the biggest meat puppet scumbag since LBJ
>>
>>71057462
Spoilers are disabled on /mu/ it seems.

Regardless I just won't be going to his show this summer, he doesn't deserve my money when all his material is lefty pandering shit made to appeal to cucks at buzzfeed and Pitchfork.
>>
>>71057497
LBJ was a fucking awesome president dude. What other president liked to whip his cock (nicknamed Jumbo) out in front of Republicans in public restrooms and intimidate them so much? And I don't know where you are getting the idea that Bernie stopped opposing the capitalist Democrats. He wasn't paid off by anyone. Bernie releases his tax returns every year so it can be proven false.
>>
>>71050022
this album is the audio equivalent of a James Joyce novel, it's so long and dense and obtuse that I can barely form an opinion about it yet
>>
>>71057518
It's probably going to be like that with most artists that you like, as long as the miserable orange idiot is president. You know, the one thing that really rustles my jimmies is the fact that Donald Trump is just so fucking stupid. No president before him, except maybe Ulysses S. Grant has been so completely fucking idiotic. If he was an intelligent person, I could probably find something about him that I like. Hell, I can find things about him that I like right now. Deporting illegal immigrants? Fine by me, I like that. Wanting to fight ISIS with Russia? Fine with me. But does he know shit about shit when it comes to actually DOING anything about it in an orderly and compassionate way? Of course not, he's a capitalist. Capitalists know money and nothing else. He's just a fucking moron.
>>
>God Tier
God Bless Ohio>I Love Portugal>Window Sash Weights
>Great Tier
Stranger Than Paradise>Early June Blues>Chili Lemon Peanuts>Bastille Day
>Good Tier
Philadelphia Cop>Sarah Lawrence College Song>The Highway Song>
>Okay Tier
Lone Star>Vague Rock Song>Seventies TV Show Theme Song>Butch Lullaby

8/10

If the acoustic bits in The Highway Song were edited out and put together then that would be in god tier, same with Lone Star, I think the editing is very bizarre, especially as someone who went straight from Benji to this. I hope he does more raw Singer Songwriter stuff in the future, and with the recent cover album I think that may be the case. It's obvious that this was an experiment and possibly just a one album thing. Its a grower, and I respect the effort that went into it, and its impressive how memorable it is even just after the first listen, I'm probably going to like it more the more I listen to it.
>>
>>71057723
oh missed two, put the closer at the end of god tier and Bergen to Troundheim in great tier between Philadelphia Cop and SLCS
>>
>>71057723
He didn't go straight to this from Benji. Universal Themes came out in 2015 and it got pretty decent reviews. Had a garage rock style too.
>>
>>71057786
No I mean I skipped listening to (most of) Universal themes so I didnt understand how he got from Benji to this
>>
>>71052387

GTFO Mark
>>
>>71057821
ut is amazing m8
>>
>>71057866
I like The Possum a lot so I'll check it out right now
>>
>>71055834
>>71056248
>>71057058

>People who still believe the news, when the two largest news markets are Los Angeles and New York City, two cities which if you remove their votes from the election would have given Trump the popular vote as well.

It's pitiful to see that not even the election results can open these people's eyes to the truth that they're spoon-fed their opinions from a handful of wealthy liberal jews.
>>
I wish he would go back to singing.
>>
>>71057981
it seriously retarded that the right think that there is a left bias in the news.
yo newsflash, shillary was centre-right, you guys could never have a left wing candidate cus the minute they say something remotely in line with actual left wing values rather than the lib shit that hillary spat, the spastics on the right scream: COMMIE COMMIE MUH FREEDOMS.
you guys are fucked
>>
>>71058332
not tru btw
>>
>>71058332

You are beyond help
>>
File: 1486329719117.jpg (87KB, 623x609px) Image search: [Google]
1486329719117.jpg
87KB, 623x609px
>yank """""politics"""""

how do you want your conservatism? spicy or mild?
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.