[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a pleb if I prefer this over The Glow Pt. 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Am I a pleb if I prefer this over The Glow Pt. 2?
>>
No, Mount Eerie is way better than The Glow, Pt 2.
>>
>>71046185
Nah, i do too
Although they're very different albums and at the same time they go together perfectly, i love them both
>>
>>71046185
Considering the fact that Mount Eerie is considerably less accessible (and better) than The Glow Pt.2 I'd say it's the patrician choice.
>>
I tried to listen to it but the intro was soooo slow and the first track felt pretty boring to me desu. Does it get better? I like the glow pt 2 a lot but it was a slow burner.
>>
>>71046296
Yes it gets quite a bit better. The first track can be hard to get through as it's very long, drawn out and dissonant but it's worth sitting through. The transition between the first track and the second is one of the greatest moments in modern music.
>>
>>71046296
The fist track is my favorite honestly. The really desolate empty feeling for the first part of the song is great.
>>
>>71046296
I had the same reaction when a friend linked me the album, but I'm glad that I went back and listened to it fully. It's easily in my top 10 albums now.
>>
>>71046296
>>71046345
It's pretty necessary to the pacing of the album. I think most people get thrown for a loop the first time they listen to it because the first track is pretty challenging compared to anything on The Glow Pt.2. It took me a while to get into Mount Eerie because of "The Sun" but after listening to the album several times the album wouldn't be nearly as good without it.
>>
>>71046345
>>71046329
>>71046313
Sounds good bros, i'll give it another shot
>>
>>71046216
this
>>
>>71046185
The Glow Pt. 2 is an overrated, overlong mess. >>71046296 This guy's right.
>>
>>71047277
Whoops, meant to say >>71046313
>>
>>71046185
No but the fact that you had to askdoes.
>>
>>71046185
your a pleb for liking either of them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.