[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dark ambient/drone album >has constant bass hits and sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: garbage.jpg (690KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
690KB, 600x600px
>dark ambient/drone album
>has constant bass hits and sounds like it could be in a video game

I thought this was fucking terrible, how could Fagtano give this an 8/10?
>>
why do you care
>>
>>71044462
Because I don't agree with the hype or praise of the album? I wasted 50 minutes of my free time listening to an album that I really didn't like, that's why I care.
>>
it's a great record, but it's really more of a post-dubstep album
>>
>>71044483
that's what you get for listening to a melon
>>
>>71044646
That's what I get for listening for everyone, people praised this for being great, pitchfork gave this an 8.7, Scaruffi gave this a 7.5, Fantano gave this an 8. I don't really follow or like any of those reviewers, but you would expect the album to be good at that point.

But no, it was horeshit dubstep video game music. How can a "dark ambient/drone" album have constant bass hits? This is one of the few times where I actually got angry listening to an album, because I got deceived and wasted my time.
>>
>>71044747
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>71044774
Oh no! We don't have the same opinion! Fuck me the sky is falling and the apocalypse is beginning.

Sorry you like this horeshit fedora video game soundtrack. It's a travesty in every aspect, for the people that like le deep experimental edgy look at me, i like quirky music crowd. Get fucked you shallow pile of wank
>>
File: 1474048783382.jpg (392KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474048783382.jpg
392KB, 1500x1500px
Found a pic of OP on my computer.
Hope you are doin' OK, bud.
>>
>>71044882
Yeah because I really don't like an album, and saying anything negative about a praised piece of work is "memeing".

Boy howdy
>>
>>71044907
It's not the album you hate, it is yourself.
>>
>>71044934
I hate both. But I'm not a dubstep album
>>
>>71044955
Sounds like something a dubstep album would say.
>>
>>71045016

>>71044347

Welp you got me, it's come full circle. Or this is a great coincidence
>>
You haven't said anything about why it would be bad tho
>>
>listening to raime once
>>
>>71044847

so you wasted 50 minutes of your time on something you don't enjoy and you decide to waste even more time to tell every one you hated it? if your time is so precious you should just shut the fuck up and move on.
>>
>>71044428
No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>71044428
>wahh I didn't like this album
>y-y-you guys hated it t-too, right?
Who cares? If you're so upset about it, post about it on your blog.
>>
>>71044428
theres one part on that album that just randomly hits a high note and it scared the shit out of me on my first listen
>>
Tell me what video game this sounds like so I can play it.
>>
Op is alway a fag, but this time OP went above and beyond his faggy duties. I am slightly impressed at his whiny homosexual tendencies. Bravo.
>>
It's a decent album, but Raime shits all over Haxan Cloak.
>>
>>71044428
>>71044747
>>71044847

absolutely nobody cares
>>
Every time I see someone complain about a dark ambient album being shit, it's because they say it's too much like "video game music" and it fucking slays me every goddamn time
>>
>>71044428
One of my favourite albums of the last ten years.
>>
>>71044747
stop getting your opinions based on "professional music reviewers". youre a faggot. just listen to what you want
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.