[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ORANGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: WARPLP55R_2.jpg (65KB, 496x586px) Image search: [Google]
WARPLP55R_2.jpg
65KB, 496x586px
ORANGE
>>
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT
>>
this album taught me why you shouldn't DUDE to your favourite music

I DUDE'd way to much to this one time and it was probably the best thing I've ever heard. But I totally ruined it for sober me. It just sounds bland now unless I'm baked

Don't DUDE kids
>>
>>71041882
this is good advice
>>
File: 3830394_640px.jpg (33KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
3830394_640px.jpg
33KB, 640x492px
>>71041812

SODA?!?!
>>
>>71041882
fuck man thats so depressing

it sounds like shit when im high, i prefer geogaddi
>>
>>71041882

it's the opposite for me, i can't appreciate BoC as much while lit, i just want to listen to dumb shit like Migos
>>
>>71041882

really? boc are one of the few artists that i prefer sober
>>
SEVENTY NINE

FOURTY TWO

TWENTY FOUR

FOURTY FIVE

SIXTY TEN
>>
>>71041966
ORANGE
>>
>the bassline on aquarius

indescribable
>>
>>71041812
I

LOVE

YOU
>>
>>71042052
Have you listened to the Aquarius track from peel sessions? It's the better version Imo
>>
>>71042079
nah man MHTRTC is better, more prominant bassline and i dont really like the weird vocal samples that are sung
>>
>>71041911
WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?
KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA
>>
Now that the show is over, and we have jointly exercised our constitutional rights, we would like to leave you with one very important thought: Some time in the future, you may have the opportunity to serve as a juror in a so-called obscenity case. It would be wise to remember that the same people who would stop you from viewing an adult film may be back next year to complain about a book, or even a TV program. If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think. Defend your constitutionally protected rights - no one else will do it for you. Thank you.
>>
>>71042053
>son, what the heck are you listening to ?
>>
I remember when I was a teen I passed out pulling an all nighter listening to BoC. My mom came in to wake me up the next morning and I just remember her staring at the song titles and looking concerned and disturbed

This was like 10 years ago but the moment stuck with me. I wonder if she thought I'm a secret pedo or sonething
>>
>>71042316
>Get back from working grave yard shift at second job
>Trying to make ends meet, but son won't get a job
>Socially autistic, spends all day in his room listening to "underground" music
>Knock on his door
>"Hey sweetie, I brought breakfast!"
>Child is passed out at desk, paused on a song called "Sixtyten"
If I was your mom in this scenario I'd kill myself
>>
Now that the show is over and we have jointly exercised our constitutional rights...
>>
>>71041911
>>71042146
BoC and Kenan & Kel in the same thread. Love you guys.
>>
>>71041812
I LOVE YOU
>>
>>71041882
Same here.
>>
>>71041812
You fucking pedoshit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.