[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the greatest website of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: d.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
is this the greatest website of all time?
>>
>>71033007
B..b..but I need a critic to approve my tastes with a high score first
>>
>not scaruffi.com
>>
>>71033007
it is certainly best in class and one of the shining examples of what the internet can do. capable and dedicated dev team + dedicated userbase + minimum of bullshit + cultural relevance puts it up there with sites like Wikipedia and IMDB for me
>>
Maybe if I knew how to use it.
>>
my only complaint is that they fell for people in the community whining about sketchy black metal records and shit so now stuff can get removed from the marketplace on a whim. otherwise it's a great resource.
>>
>>71033347
also i don't know why they think it's okay for putting those official "live bootleg" type releases in the main section. discographies like peter gabriel and metallica are fucked up because of that.
>>
>>71033007
>>71033310 summed it up well. It's the best option in its class. I don't use it for purchasing records or listing my collection and don't even have an account for that matter but I use it for discovering records I otherwise wouldn't. There are no record stores where I live so Discogs has been indispensable for me.

>>71033080
Yeah, but there are so many great records that I have found with Discogs that haven't even been reviewed; not even by AllMusic and they seem to cover a lot.
>>
>>71033601
how exactly are you finding releases through discogs? user lists? the forums and groups seem pretty useless but idk
>>
>>71033642
With the search parameters (genre, style, format, country, decade)
>>
>>71033007
redpill me on discogs /mu/
>>
>>71033743
Good site. Not as much autism as RYM.
>>
>>71033007
Easily one of my favorites. Remember wanting to snag a record and looked deeper into what the seller had and snatched a couple cause they looked cool. Ended up getting them the day I was tripping and listened to all three of them back to back and it was phenomenal. Also just being able to dig and log my collection makes it all the sweeter.
>>
>>71033642
Record label digging
E,xplore function
Similar at bottom of album pages
>>
>>71033825
fuck off turny
>>
>>71033007
Yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.