[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread for the #1 Handsome Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: elias-bender-ronnenfelt011.jpg (317KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
elias-bender-ronnenfelt011.jpg
317KB, 1024x683px
Let's have a thread for the #1 Handsome Man
>>
anyone seen iceage or mc live?
whats this guy like?
>>
>>71031626
I saw Iceage in NY and it was such a blast, there were so many butthurt girls but they cleared out to the back. High-energy, great stage presence and Elias and I got to tear each other up a bit in the pit, gave a kiss on the neck and he stepped on my foot really hard
>>
>>71031626
Marching Church was amazing. Opened with a really strange eurotrance/noise performance by this French male stripper. Band was tight and the whole rooms energy changed when Elias was around. He's an amazing performer.
>>
>>71032110
what was the name of the french dude?
>>
>>71032200
bernardino femminielli also, he's not french, he's canadian.
>>
File: pledge.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
pledge.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>71031600
he & Loke are #1, it's a tie. also #1 hottest couple, RIP.
>>
>>71032262
If these two somehow had a kid the little boy would be the Ubermensch
>>
>>71032262
what, they were together *together*?
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1016x891px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1016x891px
>>71032327
yes.
>>
>>71032397
>that constant protection of Elias
>those aggressive embraces
Where can I find a Loke
>>
>>71032441
i don't know, if you do please let me know.
>>
>>71031626
saw iceage in auckland. great time, elias is a phenomenal performer.
>>
>>71031626
literal nazi
did a really suspicious looking salute when I saw them
very unsettling given the current political climate
>>
>>71032889
blatantly untrue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtQBMcFY7r/?hl=en
>>
>>71033011
that's good to know
>>
Love iceage and plowing into the field of love was probably my fav.
Can't wait to see how they evolve from there.
>>
File: MFW.png (95KB, 246x239px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
95KB, 246x239px
>>71032397
ohhhh.. I thought it was some kind of inside joke
>>
>>71034359
i also thought so, for quite some time. then i was eventually told by people who knew what they're talking about that Vår ceased to exist because they broke up.
>>
Saw a youtube vid of them without any context, and from his horrid, pained vocal splurts/groans I truly started to think they were exploiting a good looking mentally challenged guy, having him exorcise all his retarded strife on the mic

Still not totally convinced that's not the case.
>>
>>71032889
sure buddy
>>
>>71034767
well to be fair elias has drawn shit like this
>>
I want to smell him so bad
>>
>>71034851
those seem like templars... regardless, they've always vehemently denied political affiliations. that was prob just teen elias being edgy.
>>
>>71031600
Is that a very damp Kevin Shields?
>>
Hey, dudes, what about all the other super rad Copenhagen groups?
>>
>>71034851
We've all been 14
>>
>>71032397
thats a bit of a shocker I thought he was a nazi
>>
>>71035525
...well, go on then?

i'm into Croatian Amor, Puce Mary & Lust For Youth, at the moment.
>>
>>71035618
Well there is a gay KKK so anything goes I guess
>>
>>71035857
he's definitely not a nazi, or even right-leaning. the entire Copenhagen gang is clearly left-leaning, you only have to follow them on instagram for a day to figure that out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.