[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is future the new jimi hendrix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
is future the new jimi hendrix?
>>
Will his new album be his Electric Ladyland?
>>
>>71027003
he doesn't play guitar, so no
>>
>>71027003
yes
>>
>>71027003
he hasn't died of vomit asphyxiation, so no
>>
>>71027022
rap is our generations rock tho
>>
>>71027003
ironically future´s the past
give some room to new people he´s like a bugdet price lil yachty atm. even rae simmonds goes harder, you never hear future on hip hop radios anymore
>>
Sad Future is the best future. Almost better than Sad Drake.
>>
>>71027195
you can't say he's low becaude of a few months, wait til he puts out something new
>>
>>71027185
sure, but it's not like no one plays guitar anymore
>>
File: hip hop turntablist DJ Qbert.jpg (84KB, 729x531px) Image search: [Google]
hip hop turntablist DJ Qbert.jpg
84KB, 729x531px
>>71027003
''no''
>>
>>71027195
are you retarded? future was at the top of his game with EVOL and is far more interesting than rae fucking sremmurd.
>>
>>71027003
lol, fuck no
>>
>>71027185
are you 35? because rap was that generations rap.
>>
>>71027472
>future was at the top of his game with EVOL
you could only truly believe this if evol is the only future project you've ever heard

that shit was a lazy phone in and deep down future knows it
>>
>>71027003
Who tf is future
>>
>rap
not a genre

>Toasting, chatting (rap in other parts of the Anglo Caribbean), or deejaying is the act of talking or chanting, usually in a monotone melody, over a rhythm or beat by a deejay. Traditionally, the method of toasting originated from the griots of Caribbean calypso and mento traditions.[1]

>Toasting has been used in various African traditions, such as griots chanting over a drum beat, as well as in the United States and Jamaican music forms, such as ska, reggae, dancehall, and dub; it also exists in Grime and Hip Hop coming out of the United Kingdom, which typically has a lot of Caribbean influence.
>>
>>71027494
no I'm the newer souncloud rap generation
>>
>>71027472
It was a really solid project with some true bangers like Maybach, Lil Haiti Baby, Fly Shit Only, etc. Pluto is my fav, then EVOL, then DS2
>>
>>71028290
Sorry, was meant for >>71027523
>>
>>71027558
>soundcloud
>rap
>2017

you're young, there is still time, rethink your life
>>
Literally every song in EVOL was fire. Just because it was small doesn't mean it was bad you plebeians.
>>
>>71029061
>EVOL

wait, he ripped off the name of the sonic youth album?

disrespectful
>>
>>71029061
purple reign was better tho
>>
>>71027003
No. Jimi Hendrix made good music
>>
File: Cover.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
I've listened Beast Mode and 56 Nights today. Now listening Purple Reign. Can't wait for the new album so I can bumb new Future. What did you guys think of the Gucci x Future EP which dropped last year? I think it was very nice.
>>
>>71027147
/thread
>>
>>71029386
please, when this dude masters an instrument get back to us.
>>
>>71029131
>>71029171
lol why can't h come up with an original title?
>>
File: fetwctch.jpg (169KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fetwctch.jpg
169KB, 900x900px
fewtch
>>
>>71029350

6 tracks made it kinda boring like you could feel hype but it just ends right after, also I only enjoyed the first song
>>
>>71029451
SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.