[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw solo on Valentine's day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 5f06f7f6.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5f06f7f6.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>71007757
On the bright side you've saved money on having to buy a gift
>>
>>71007772
I don't think you ever felt true love if you think money buys happiness
>>
>>71007819
>typical /mu/tant
>>
>>71007824
>imblying it's not tru
>>
>>71007757
and every other day since birth
>>
>>71007819
the whole point of valentines day is spending money so your partner will fuck you.
if money didn't buy happiness you wouldn't have made this idiot topic about a holiday
>>
>>71007757
>not listening to emo
frank ocean lmao fuck off normie pleb scum
>>71008207
you have a severely deluded take on valentines day kiddo. probably the elliot rodger type
>>
If you're only sad on Valentine's you're no better than your average normie.

Today is actually a really good day, candy is cheap and MMOs have sick holiday events.
I got a badass ring worth 1b in a boss raid today.
>>
delet
>>
>fly to a Melee tournament a few weeks ago
>sit next to a qt on my plane ride there, we hit it off
>she lives in the same city as me
>don't ask for her number because i'm a beta
>yesterday, on a whim, look her name up on facebook
>actually find her
>have half a mind to message her
What should I do, lads?
>>
>>71010238
just talk to her you cuck
>>
>>71010238
you already fucked it up. So why the fuck not, worst ya can get is a "fuck off"
>>
File: 1477439695759.png (105KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1477439695759.png
105KB, 250x273px
>single for the 20th valentines day in a row
>mommy still buys me chocolate and says it's okay because i'll find someone eventually
>>
>>71011903
oh shit I'm sorry I thought this was /r9k/ I didn't mean to write "mommy"
>>
>>71007757
>tfw solo every year
Should be more like Solo (Reprise)
>>
>>71008856
my partner and I don't fall for the valentines scam shithead.
>>
File: brigitte-fuckoff.png (116KB, 272x267px) Image search: [Google]
brigitte-fuckoff.png
116KB, 272x267px
Music for that feel ?

>>71008856
>you have a severely deluded take on valentines day kiddo. probably the elliot rodger type
Not that anon, but today I saw way more guys in front of flower shops and couples eating at restaurants than usual, as expected.
It's a day where there is some pressure on you to spend money in some merchandises with a romantic cachet, or where your are confronted to your loneliness when you are single. I hate it.
>>
>>71012318
going outside was your mistake idiot
>>
>>71012457
I drink everyday so I needed to buy my dose of booze.
It was also sunny for once, so that was pleasant to be outside.
I bought some codeine pills on my way back home to feel the warmness of love without someone else.
>>
>>71010238
post pics so I can advise you on what to do exactly
>>
>>
>>71010238
message her, if shes weirded out then fuck it, theres far worse things in romance than rejection
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.