[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Lexemenomicon.gif (3MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
Lexemenomicon.gif
3MB, 302x302px
!
>>
SCARUFFI REVIEW WHEN
>>
>>71007502
good album

>>71007628
stop caring about that pretentious hack's opinions
>>
you took her
>>
>>71007646

>stop caring about that pretentious hack's opinions

no

>good album

great, even
>>
>>71007654

what?
>>
AOTY desu
>>
>yfw Scaruffi 8.5
>>
>>71007502
Best album I've heard this year bar none
>>
>>71007502

AOTY
>>
File: THE FACT.jpg (7KB, 209x204px) Image search: [Google]
THE FACT.jpg
7KB, 209x204px
>>71007628
HELLO! It is-a ME, PEDRO DANDRUFFI and welcome to the review of an album Tetralolicon by mysterious and enigmatic Infinite Nothing. Unquestionably, a masterpiece of cyclopean proportions, this 4-hour piece combines in it's eclectic glory elements of hip-hop, raggae, pop, techno, breakbeat, hip-hop, metal, jazz, rock (which is not really music btw), opera, country, funk and hip-hop. Together they create a psychotastic metastatic experience that breaks new ground in it's magniloquent dizzying and superhuman glory. It is a sublime masterwork and one of the best albums of 21 century, unlike Blackstar by that FUCKWIT Bowie, who died of cancer in january 2016.

6/10
>>
someone link me the fantano review
>>
>>71010742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3vb_2TmFgc&feature=youtu.be&t=192
>>
>>71007502
>this guys album came out mid 2016
>no one really cared
>Scaruffi out of nowhere gives it an 8
>suddenly there's threads everywhere and it's considered AOTY 2016
>second album comes out and everyone on /mu/ is jacking it's dick
Is this the power of meme critics?
>>
it is a scaruffi 7/10
because it is less variety
and more old fashion rock deconstructions unlike the smorgasbord of hip-hop, soul, r&b and many more of the last
but it is still nice for the listening because the intricate dynamics even though they tend to the over embelllished
>>
>>71011541
it's because it's a genuinely good album with an interesting concept that's amazing how it was pulled-off, and it's even more amazing how the guy managed to make a second one without watering anything down in the slightest

but also meme critics yeah
>>
>>71012637
bro tell me the concept because it is just 10 minute tracks called letters of the alphabet.
also how do you know how it was pulled off?
it could have been just tons of time on FL studio.
>>
>>71013775

>it could have been just tons of time on FL studio

I'm pretty sure you can't put together compositions of the level of complexity and quality that Impossible Nothing have in FL Studio.
>>
>>71013813
the quality of sounds on impossible nothing's tracks are p fucking lackluster honestly
sound like stock samples
>>
>>71011035
>Says a track could contain a racist rant for all he knows
>Track Ee ends with a racist rant
This has to be intentional
>>
>>71013880
>stock samples
eh?
>>
>>71013956
Ee is not racist at all and is clever as a reply to that stupid comment.
>>
>>71014104
He didn't say the track itself was racist, just the rant. I agree, it's funny.
>>
>>71014233
The rant isn't racist it's anti-racist.
>>
>>71014259
Whatever, you know what I mean.
>>
>>71012637
OK yeah, I get that, but Phonenomicon came out last May, and even Fantano touched it and no one cared.

Suddenly within the last month Scaruffi says something and it's AOTY. Regardless of whether it's deserved of it or not, it just amazes me how fast /mu/ was to start sucking this album's dick once just one person said it was good.
>>
>>71014337
Right, it's an obscure Bandcamp release so no one even hears these things without proper exposure. That's what folks like Scaruffi are good for.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.