[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLAWLESSLAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_20170214_194830.jpg (195KB, 1080x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_194830.jpg
195KB, 1080x1173px
FLAWLESSLAY
>>
cmon dawg you know the /pol/ idiots can smell this shit through ten open infowars tabs
>>
Does this really have to be a thread like every single day or is this just the world we live in I don't know anymore
>>
File: Puss-in-boots-shrek-4971261.jpg (88KB, 732x702px) Image search: [Google]
Puss-in-boots-shrek-4971261.jpg
88KB, 732x702px
>>71007426
You really think that poorly of us?
>>
>>71007413
Yeah give em more wards and sheit fuck kuality and shiet gimme my oblikatori prize
>>
>>71007448
see
>>
>>71007446
I cannot even begin to tell you how poorly people think of you, /pol/.
>>
>>71007413
What does that even mean?
The white people who dont give their grammy to other black people are racist or what?
>>
>>71007484
this
>>
>>71007550
lol white people deserve nothing, everything y'all do is mediocre
>>
>>71007550
It's just a friendly reminder, something we could all do with some days. I suggest you tweet it regularly to Sufjan, Beyonce, Adele, St. Vincent and any other celeb you can think of, organizations too, just as a friendly reminder. I'm sure they'll appreciate your mindfulness.
>>
>>71007413
We all agree that the real best of the AOTY nominees with Sturgill, right?
>>
>>71007550
i think it's reasonable to question whether an organization that is ostensibly awarding talent has some level of racial bias accounting for the neglect of GKMC for The Heist, TPAB for 1989 and Lemonade for 25 respectively. other people, sufjan and annie clark included, agree
>>
>>71007588
yea probably
>>
File: 1477014112047.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1477014112047.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>71007579
>>71007612

THE FUCK ARE THOSE POEPLE TALKING ABOUT
But theres not racism in the actually!
They literally just had a black president and the cultural dominator its a black genre(Hip Hip)-
The problems that they suggest are, maybe, always about the slavery and the police brutality.
I dont get it............................... What ever
>>
Why have i not filtered slay yet
Like this is fucking stupid NO ONE SAYS THAT
>>
>>71007639
sincerely

are you okay
>>
What's with the whole collective view of Lemonade as some sort of artistic masterpiece? I'm not saying it's bad, but they're treating it like it was Sgt. Pepper's or something, like it just HAD to win. Was Beyonce really that much better than anyone else on that list? I don't think so.
>>
>>71007640
people do
>>
>>71007413
>St. Vincent: "What Sufjan said."
kekaroon she's trying so hard
>>71007436
basically yes
>>
>>71007670
yeah she was. she hired literally the best """"""""""""""""indie""""""""""""" artist to help her make it

anco
fjm
vampire weekend
john mayer

it was supposed to be a hit for everyone.
>>
>>71007651
Yes.
>>
File: piero.png (71KB, 1082x520px) Image search: [Google]
piero.png
71KB, 1082x520px
>Scaruffi
¿Quién hizo esto?
>>
>>71007718
That was some /mu/tants fucking about
If it's still up then it needs to be changed
>>
>>71007673
people don't, beyonce do fans though
>>
>>71007670
I think it was definitely an odd choice picking 25 over Lemonade and kind of reaffirmed the fact that the Grammy board is probably full of old out of touch white dudes handing out awards based on record sales. I'm not saying any of the albums nominated were worthy of AOTY but I think /mu/ is being unfair here just because this is Beyoncé. You have to remember they pulled the same shit with Kanye when MBDTF was the highest reviewed album of the decade and they didn't even nominate it for best album. Then the outrageous fact that Macklemore beat out GKMC for best rap album and Taylor Swift beat TPAB for Album of the year subsequently.
>>
>>71007773
only one i didn't see an issue with was tswift beating TPAB.
kenny going for social commentary was obvious oscar bait
the rest i agree with are racist
>>
>>71007579
And people wonder why society is getting more idiotic with all these sensationalized bullshit

>>71007612
>muh favorite album did not win the popularity contest :'((

Seriously if you fucks care so much about the Grammy's, you shouldn't even be browsing this board.
>>
>>71007413
This moral panic over racism is ridiculous, everyone has to jump on the bandwagon because they so desperately want to look like good people. Its pathetic, they act not being racist is something sort of virtue. As if most people are KKK members.
>>
>>71007773
I don't think it's racially biased though, I think if anything they go for the safe option instead of the more (I use the term loosely) experimental release. I don't think any album's ever won it that I would be embarrassed to show my Grandma.
>>
>>71007773
Isn't this evidence that the Grammy's is nothing but a popularity contest poll? What are you still watching and even caring about it?
>>
>>71007792
see
>>71007773

Also go back to /pol/
>>
>>71007413
YAS SLAY QUEEN GO GIRL
>>
wtf I'm not racist now
>>
>>71007811
not him but I'm in college and unfortunately i have to keep up with pop culture. literally had to write an 1,000 word essay on racial discrimination for my humanities class.
unless i go off the grid or become stinky rich. keeping up with the mainstream actives of hobbies i like is something i must currently do.
>>
>>71007829
how about you fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>71007567
I know this is bait but if it's so mediocre and unimportant then why are black people so up in arms about their artists not winning more grammys? shouldn't you just not care?
>>
File: 1470283952607.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1470283952607.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>71007792
>they act like not being racist is something sort of virtue
>>
>>71007829
What i gott be a Fuckin SJW or an alt right retard now? Seriously man both sides are godawful and highly authoritarian. Like wtf happened the last 5 years for us to get here?
>>
>>71007864
Not being racist is what you'd expect from anybody. You'd have to be insane to be walking around thinking everyone is racist. I mean how many people are actual racists anymore?
>>
>>71007860
watch this whitey https://youtu.be/9Kxp9CEJeAg?t=85
>>
File: 1485796649530.jpg (51KB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485796649530.jpg
51KB, 460x342px
>uh oh, nobody liked C&L, time to virtue signal to get my popularity back to where it should be (sadly allowing annie to hang out with me didnt cut it)
>>
>>71007965
I loved Carrie & Lowell.
>>
>>71007791
i don't care about the Grammy's, but they are relevant to a lot of people. casual, likely unintentional racism is a possible Occam's Razor kind of explanation for what are otherwise very very confusing snubs to a lot of people.
like >>71007773 said, it's mostly just out of touch old white dudes. The racism probably isn't that deliberate, but it would explain a lot
>>
>>71007899
>I mean how many people are actual racists anymore?
The Grammy?
>>
>>71008026
I don't even think it's racism, I think it's people who simply aren't going to enjoy those albums voting on them. I know it's a meme to say Lemonade isn't for white men but I can't see as many old industry execs listening to that and thinking it's great as I can see listening to Adele's album and thinking it's great. I wouldn't disagree with a more diverse voting panel (and I don't just meme ethnically/sexually diverse, I mean diverse in taste and background) but that goes against the point of the Grammys which is for the industry to self-congrulate it's most commercially successful artists anyway. And so >>71007803 ends up happening where middle-of-the-road, non-threatening releases will come out on top 9 times out of 10.
>>
what's the big deal? 25 was one of the most highly anticipated releases of this decade. it did huge numbers and is a music industry triumph, fastest selling album of the century so far. besides, her albums chart and shift units for fucking years and years ahead, it's still in the twenties on billboard

beyoncé was only #1 for like a week or something; she's popular but she can't do adele numbers. another case of people on social media overestimating their shit. bringing them down to earth for a while is only a good thing

>inb4 b-but muh articstic achievement!!
>>
>>71008026
You sure are doing wonders with your opinions, thanks for sharing, I'm sure there will be changes in future Grammy's especially for the public who enjoys pop albums that are deserving a 'album of the year' award.
>>
>>71008043
your grammy is probably a racist old bitch but an award ceremony isn't a person.
>>
>>71008092
yeah i don't think the grammy's are actively racist so much as they have a race problem. You have to ask yourself at a certain point why you're consistently snubbing black artists that the majority of your viewer base feels deserve the win. The effect still matters, even if the cause is more the committee being out of touch than actively preferring whites.
>>
>>71008109
yeah but you don't understand. name another mainstream album that reached out to indie artist.
its a breakthrough pop record. 25 isn't
>>
>>71008178
it's not as if there are stark lines between indie and non-indie in this day and age (quite the opposite: it's a virtue to enjoy both and show people you're doing it). besides, marketing albums to both normies and 'alt' people is nothing new

conceptually, beyoncé did nothing new apart from debuting her album on hbo
>>
>>71008274
no there is. majority of times pop producers like dr.luke or max martin just ripoff indie songs without giving credit. beyonce did something entirely new and not only sampled things she liked from them but added them to work with her.
gaga, frank ocean and rihanna quickly copied her shortly after.
>>
File: asset forfeitures.jpg (27KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
asset forfeitures.jpg
27KB, 480x406px
>>71007413
broke: the Grammys are racist and should give more awards to black artists
woke: the Grammys privilege a small subset of popular artists of all racial backgrounds and audiences should see it as a self-congratulatory circus for the rich and thus ignore it and other award shows of its kind

For real, it's retarded that I see more people angry that Beyonce, one of the richest and most powerful women in the entertainment industry, didn't get an award, than I see people angry about actual racial (and other) injustices. You know police steal more from people in the US than thieves now? Pic related.
>>
>>71008377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS8eysb0Iuk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>71008178
25 was released on an indie label though.
>>
>>71008314
It looks like she sampled meme bands/artists that mu gets a hard-on

>Soulja Boy
>Led Zeppelin
>anco
>Outkast
>King Crimson
>Andy Williams
>The Weeknd

I'm SURE she deserves the award more than Adele,
but seriously who cares about the grammy's

I mean Metallica's Justice for all lost to Jethro Tull in 1989, it already shows how bias society is but the amount of spasm shown in social media is just cringey.
>>
>>71008403
>said by the white kid living in a nice suburban neighborhood
>>
>>71008409
vampire weekend also and father john misty.
>>71008393
XL yeah?
she still worked with the same top guys in the industry tho
danger mouse and max martin cmon m8.
>>
Honestly I feel like these """racism""" issues regarding Grammies, Oscars or whatnot are made on or purpose to give ammunition to liberals to blame evil whitey. It's not like the Grammies are worth shit anyway so I don't doubt they wouldn't care using them for political purposes.
>>
>>71007413
The grammys are scripted.

Pitchfork is fake news.

Sad.
>>
>Don't be racist

>Chance won a grammy.
>>
Why must all good artists be so liberal? I know you have to separate the artist from the art but it's almost bizarre how they all seem to think the same.
>>
>>71008496
The Grammy are fake and are ultimately controlled by the same people who control p4k.

This is Soros' work.
>>
File: Untitled 8.png (16KB, 583x81px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 8.png
16KB, 583x81px
>>
I wish black people never existed
>>
>>71008548
maybe you should try being one. it'll improve your life!

Anyway if you were actually smart you would pretend to be one and get popular than dismantle the liberals at your peaked. but /pol/ is full of idiots like yourself who cash out too early.
>>
>>71008541
t. Seth Goldfarb
>>
>>71008514

Because conservatism is based in tradition and maintaining the status quo, so it's really difficult for conservative artists to ever make art that feels "new" or "challenging."

Liberal artists, by comparison, push boundaries just to see what happens. A lot of the time it's crap, but you don't get to the good stuff without a lot of failed experimentation and conservative artists are usually scared of deviating from the formula that has worked for artists before them.
>>
>>71008514
because they aren't scared of experimenting
>>
>>71008514
Same reason most film stars are liberal, all the big time musicians who get to go to the Grammys either live in California or associate with that crowd
There's also probably some bias going on having to do with the idea that people with a more conservative mindset would likely make their living through a more traditional job than through something risky like music, but if you go down that road of discussion you're basically going into raw conjecture so it's not really pertinent
>>
>>71007872
fuckin idiots like u have to have a sook every time your "racist/sexist/etc" fuckn political trigger word pops up in conversation, literally nothing happened you're just getting upset because someones suggesting something
>>
>>71008393
>released on an "indie label"
>has max martin, greg kurstin, bruno mars, karl schuster et al working on the album
>Adele isn't pop cause of her label

ok
>>
>>71007413
((((Beyonce)))
(((Sufjan Stevens)))
(((Annie Clark)))

Reminder Pitchfork = Conde Nast

The mainstream music industry is centrally controlled.

This is literally Soros' influence and FAKE NEWS.
>>
>>71008692

>One billionaire philanthropist happens to lean left
>HE'S CONTROLLING ALL THE MEDIA, GUIZE
>>
>>71008692
2/10 bait
at least try a little
>>
>>71008573
Yeah but you rarely see centrist or right leaning (right leaning ≠ conservative) artists. I don't see you can or cannot experiment in music just because you have a certain political point of view. I hate liberals and communists, doesn't mean I can't enjoy experimental music. Sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>71008703
>Bob (((Sauerberg)))
It's painfully obvious.
>>
>>71008691
I personally know one of the people you listed. They were making 50k a day working on the album.

Bwahahaha at 'indie'.

Hollywood is centralized and colludes.
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
14KB, 220x220px
>>71008715
well why don't you prove us wrong and become a successful conservative artists
>>
>>71008703
>>71008708
Nice try. It's100% true and anyone with half a brain can see it.
>>
>>71008729
>just be successful bruh!
Pretty hard to be successful in a medium dominated by liberals, unless I kept my mouth shut about my political view. Remember what happened to Kanye West when he, being a black influential artist, happened to disagree with liberals?
>>
>>71008747
The actual opinion and voice of black America has been misrepresented and suppressed by the msm, especially for the last 18 months or so.

And like mentioned above Pitchfork is owned by Conde Nast and is absolutely the msm.
>>
>the grammys are outdated and irrelevant!

>adele winning over beyoncé is a sign of white supremacy! this is WRONG!!

did the parents of libs & idpols never teach their kids that they can't have their cake and eat it too?
>>
>>71008703
>defending Soros
How brainwashed can you fucking be? What is he your dad or something? It's fucking obvious what influence he has over the media, go fuck yourself you shill.
>>
>>71008715

Basically every artist in the neo-folk genre is right leaning and they seem to do okay. And there is a pretty big distinction between "liberals" (who you pretty clearly associate with a negative connotation) and left-leaning artists. Just like how you say right leaning ≠ conservative, left leaning ≠ liberal. Most experimentation in right leaning music is just a reinvestigation of techniques that have been used before. It's inherently nostalgic and that stymies its chance for growth or cultural relevance
>>
>>71008825
it is
look at who worked on 25 and looked at who worked on lemonade
25 has the same ppl who worked on taylor swifts album. its fucking rigged for max martin to win everytime
>>
>>71008836
It's a paid (((shill))). They're all over /mu/
>>
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>71008865
i want tumblr to leave
>>
>>71008865
I want Soros out of music.
>>
>>71008865
>anyone that disagrees with me is /pol/
>>
>>71008691
>implying beyonce didnt have 10+ people working on each song (not including the indie artists she called in)

The difference between 25 and lemonade is that 25 was advertised for a longer period, and was thus better according to the grammies.

You think the grammies would give a shit about quality and not just rate based on commercial success (adele's 8 million > beyonces 1 million). And what if beyonce won, how would we know it wasnt just because she's black. Lmao this is retarded, the urban contemporary award was luterally created so that beyonce could still be recognized for her album, how is that racist?

I also find it strange that, for a woman who is meant to be representing black america, beyonce sure does love to dye her hair blonde and bleach her skin :^)
>>
>>71008836

>It's fucking obvious what influence he has over the media
>I'm not going to explain it or provide proof, it's just obvious
>Billionaires and their influence on media only bother me if they're leftist
>Fox News is literally the mouthpiece for a president who borders on far-right fascism and is owned by a far-right billionaire (and is also the most watched news channel on television right now) but it's the libruls that are the problem!

Sweet lord
>>
>>71007413
STOP SUFIE PLEASE

I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO JUST TALKS ABOUT POLITICS

ALSO STOP MAKING ME WAIT 5 YEARS PER ALBUM
>>
File: 1486241282465.gif (340KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1486241282465.gif
340KB, 300x169px
>>71008403
this
>>
>>71008883

>anyone that disagrees with me is a (((Soros shill)))
>>
>>71008898
too late

all the Gen X-ers (35-40 y/o) are speaking up about politics cause theyre realizing their youth is over, theyre becoming irrelevant
>>
>>71008907
Except we're not getting paid to here. We're not intentionally lying and spinning.
>>
>WAHHHH LE BLACK PEOPLE DIDNT WIN GRAMMY SO RACIST WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW
Suddenly we care about the fucking GRAMMIES!? You realize all these "racial issues" are fabricated right? Why should we fucking care Beyonce "I straighten my hair and bleach my skin but I care about black issues" didn't win some stupid prize? Am I on Tumblr right now?
>>
>>71008930
>We're not intentionally lying and spinning.
you are though
>>
>>71008874
this
>>
File: 9mages.jpg (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
9mages.jpg
3KB, 83x90px
>>71008895
>Fox News

kek. Controlled opposition.

We don't have to do shit. (((Hollywood))) is literally exposing themselves with the pro wrestling-tier nonsense.
>>
>>71008950
Schlomo plz.
>>
>>71008930

Oh shit am I supposed to be getting paid to shitpost? How the fuck did I miss that boat? I could use the extra cash, can I just call Soros directly or is there some chain of command I have to go through? VastLeftistConspiracy.com?

The level of paranoid victim complexes on some of you, I swear to Christ.
>>
>>71008943
4chan is alt-right tumblr now
>>
>>71008977
its called tax return goyim. anyway keep defending them (((((())))))))))))
>>
File: 1486944180864.jpg (159KB, 618x910px) Image search: [Google]
1486944180864.jpg
159KB, 618x910px
>>71008977
you should be getting paid, since at this point youre just doing it for free
>>
>>71008895
>Fox News
Yeah like anyone gives a fuck about Fox News except far right conservative rednecks. That doesn't mean liberals don't control most of the media. Also Trump is far right? What the fuck? What kind of far right politician supports fucking gay marriage? You're delusional.
>>
>>71008927
I dont really listen to what musicians have to say outside of their music. They arent philosophers, theyre musicians, they make nice noises and produce good imagery, doesnt mean their opinions are right, just that theyre well expressed.
>>
>>71008977
CTR, CREW, Shareblue etc.

But you know that.
>>
File: uncontrollable laughter.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
uncontrollable laughter.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>71008990

>The income tax return is evidence of a Soros-funded leftist conspiracy to get people to listen to black music

Do you ever, like, think before you post?
>>
>>71009014
They're literally TOLD what to say. They're not acting on their own volition.
>>
friendly reminder you can't spell slay without yas
>>
>>71009008

Giving a token issue that's already been decided by the Supreme Court over to the lefties proves he's not far-right? His anti-immigration, anti-woman, anti-anybody-who-isn't-a-white-guy cabinet political stances mean nothing?
>>
>>71009065
Oh shut the fuck up.

Everyone who isn't a compete idiot sees the constant lying and race baiting by the Jew controlled media.
>>
>>71009041
Some are, some are just doing it to try get popular with the young crowd.
>>
>>71009082
The Adeles, Beyonces, Annie Clark etc. of the world are given talking points and marching orders.
>>
>>71009065
>His anti-immigration, anti-woman, anti-anybody-who-isn't-a-white-guy cabinet political stances mean nothing?
want me to link you the picture where he's SURROUNDED by powerful female figures in his meeting with JT yesterday? or are you gonna say I photoshopped it?

jesus christ, grow up and do your research
>>
>>71009065
Oh god, this is embarrassing to read. You're too far gone to even try to argue why Trump isn't any of that.
>>
>>71009079

>I won't counter your argument, I'll just make another bandwagon fallacy argument and blame the Jews
>>
>>71009126
anti-woman, anti-imigrant etc. are just nonsense. They're not even political issues.

Just dumb slander and identity politics.

But you know that.
>>
File: pouty pepe.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pouty pepe.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>71009104

>There's a picture of him standing with women, the leaked tape of him bragging about sexually assaulting women because he's a celebrity who can get away with it is meaningless in the face of this one photograph!

And they call leftists the paid shills
>>
>>71009065
>anti-immigration
No one can immigrate to the USA now!!!
>anti-women
Wtf drumpf said grab her by the pussy he's anti women!!!
>anti-anybody-who-isnt-a-white-guy
Yes as it is common knowledge Trump has openly said he hates anyone who isn't a white guy and hates all people of color.
>>
>>71009153
Literally, who gives a fuck?

Omg, he said 'pussy' etc.

Let's get back to how fucking corrupt & colluded Hollywood is.

Reminder McCarthy was absolutely fucking right.
>>
Are there people who actually think the grammys matter? Most of the best albums of all time aren't even recognized by them. Who gives a shit what pop stars are doing or saying.
>>
>>71009033
im not even talking about black music.
think before you post
>>
>>71009153
Women love being "sexually harassed" if you're rich or Chad. Please step outside to the real world.
>>
>>71009200
millions of ppl watch the grammys
>>
>>71008889
i didn't say beyonce wasn't doing the same thing bloke

grammies just likes to reward white artists, its not rocket science bro. why wouldn't a white dominated industry want to rep their own?

thats some weird shit ur going on about with the dying & and bleaching tho
>>
File: fmages.jpg (2KB, 98x94px) Image search: [Google]
fmages.jpg
2KB, 98x94px
Hollywood and the mainstream music industry are a Soros NGO at this point.

Sad but true.
>>
File: cmages.jpg (4KB, 124x95px) Image search: [Google]
cmages.jpg
4KB, 124x95px
>>71009224
>white dominated industry
bwhahahahahah.....nice try Schlomo.
>>
>>71009213
Why would that matter
>>
>why would HOLLYWOOD and the MEDIA ever be biased or controlled by elites at all???? they would never do anything like that!!!!
There is no worse blind man than the one that does not want to see.
>>
>>71009213
and thousands more, like the people here, follow the grammys ironically
>>
>>71009224
>white dominated industry
LMAOOOOOO
If you consider Jews as white then absolutely.
>>
>>71009261
>HOLLYWOOD and the MEDIA
they dindu nuffin
>>
>>71007465
suck my dick faggot
>>
File: Society-of-the-spectacle.jpg (71KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
Society-of-the-spectacle.jpg
71KB, 466x600px
>>71008377
the spectacle is real.

Oscars and Grammys have been loosing relevance over the past years, so it isn't surprising they would try and link them to 'relevant social issues' in order to lure in the 'socially conscious' 'millenial' demographic. Instead of an empty industry circlejerk, it's now the 'last frontier for civil rights', instantly relevant and worth paying attention to all over again. Beyonce's status as some sort of pseudo political figure is one of the most baffling things about modern american culture, goes to show how politics has been replaced by empty pop culture representation of politics. Remember when beyonce released a cover of Proud to be an American after Bin Laden's death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atzt_Ed-c7w
>>
>>71009318
Globalists/Democrats and Republicans/media elites/Hollywood = all the same people

Beyonce is basically a Soros agent.
>>
>>71009242
>>71009279
>Jews are to blame for the worlds problems
better call out for your mom i think those hot pockets are nearly done
>>
>>71009318
>Remember when beyonce released a cover of Proud to be an American after Bin Laden's death?
Remember when she showed up at the Country Music Awards?

They're not even slick about it.
>>
>>71009365
I am a Jew, and if you are saying that Jews don't run Hollywood and the mainstream music industry you're LYING.

But you know that.
>>
>>71009365
Not jews, jew elites. And they are to blame for everything that's wrong with the media, since 90% of it is run by Jews (this is a FACT). What's with Jews that no one can say anything bad about them, but saying white straight males are the source of all evil? Really makes you think.
>>
>>71009364
Soros is one among many. The capitalist class as a whole is invested in maintaining the system of spectacular domination. They might have their disagreements and petty squables for power, but in the end, they agree where it matters
>>
>>71007484
>implying anyone gives a shit about babby's first generalization
Try thinking for yourself sometime
>>
File: IMG_2166.jpg (206KB, 1125x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
206KB, 1125x1095px
>>71009196
>he said pussy
Stop playing it down. Pic related
>>
>>71007567
>being this angry cuz you don't have a dad
calm down
>>
>>71009453
Again, who gives a fuck?

Most powerful men say shit like that.

Clinton straight up MURDERED people.
>>
>>71009453
Prove him wrong.
>>
>>71009453
facts of like kid. don't tell me you never had sex?
>>
File: IMG_2320.png (202KB, 826x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.png
202KB, 826x453px
>>71009402
Its weird how all the /pol/posters turn Jewish when you call them out on their retarded conspiracy theories.
>>
>>71009453
Anyone that isn't half retarded knows what he's saying is true. And women love guys like these. I've had women say it to me personally (and guess what, they're attractive)
Misogyny is a meme made up by feminists that are unhappy about being undesired and ugly.
>>
>>71009493
>b..b.bbbbbbbb...but Clinton!
>>
>>71009509
go watch hyper-normalization
everything im saying is true
>>
>>71009509
You're really really bad at this.

Idf the best spin you can come up with is that Jews don't run Hollywood/media/mainstream music, you need to give up and come up with a Plan B.

These are FACTS.

And yeah, they're a fucking disgrace to the rest of our people.

a shonda
>>
>>71009493
>Clinton straight up MURDERED people
See this is the difference between left and alt right. I post a quote from the president talking about sexually assaulting women, and you make up random shit.
>>
>>71008178
>implying this matters at all
>in the same breath calling "old white dudes" out of touch
No one gives a shit who makes up the team of fifty writers that make up any given pop album.
>>
>>71009509
Can you please tell me how Jews being in control of the media is a conspiracy? Tell me right now how it's a conspiracy. It's common knowledge, you can fucking look it up right now. It's not a conspiracy.
>>
>>71009546
Puhleeze...see wikilleaks, see Seth Rich, see Hatti, etc. etc.

>but muh pussy and muh taxes
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353KB, 1600x1250px
>>71009365
>j-jews dindu nuffin I swear!!! It's evil whitey!
>>
>>71008927
>all the Gen X-ers (35-40 y/o)
That's not generation X, X is older
>>
>>71008403
>yo if you say nothin u racist
>yo if you do nothin u racist
>yo if you say anything u a fuckin condescending poseur white boi fuck u
Black people are so fucking annoying it's exhausting.
>>
>>71009547
it does matter if you actually care about music. and "old white dudes" is true.
have you ever even applied for a job in your life? theirs a system thats pick and chooses who they like over whos actual good.
you can argue that beyonce could have won just because shes black. but with the track record of picking the heist of GKMC questions that.

again nobody is talking about white kids like you. we are talking about white people like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjVCBewCOgg
>>
>>71009597
It's black supremacy. They don't want equality, they want their turn to whip whitey.
Just like feminists will soon want men to be unable to vote. It's all a fight for power.
>>
>>71008865
I remember when "/pol/" was just 4chan

And people like you stayed on Reddit

Those were better days
>>
>>71009318
The late capitalist subject is condemned to a life of misery and banality, he or she can only achieve satisfaction by proxy through identification with one of the approved celebrity consumerbrands. It's disturbing how openly this is promoted and accepted. Racial and sexual minorities are most targeted by this mechanism. the media class can just point at a commodity and tell you 'this is you'. And you have no right of reply.
>>
>>71008895
>still going on about faux news like anyone gives a shit about (((mainstream media)))
Is it 2006 where you live?
>>
>>71009573
>Puhleeze...see wikilleaks, see Seth Rich, see Hatti, etc.
Again, making shit up
>>
>>71009597
>>71009627
>>71009652
t. David Silverstein
>>
Does anybody here actually listen to Beyoncé?
If yes, would u suggest me some song please
>>
>>71009728
i actually hate jews
>>
>>71009675
BLM and LGBTBBQQWERTY+ community in a nutshell.
>>
>>71009659
This is our place now, go back to /pol/ and stay there
>>
>>71009065
Someone needs to post that "expert" graph where it shows how the the more you know about something, the less willing you are to chime in about it, since you realize the sheer depth of the topic, but when you know just a teency bit, you never shut the fuck up.

I feel like it applies in this case.
>>
>>71009740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKXKDUw2H8
>>
>>71007698
you don't what sampling is or you are just playing stupid?
>>
>>71009762
show me a top 40 album sampling those artists
>>
>>71007612
I'd attribute that to the Grammy's being a worthless popularity contest
>>
>>71009740
>>71009753
you're not slick
>>
>>71009065
It's like if BuzzFeed vomited this post.
>>
>>71009627
>care about music
>Grammies
pick one
>>
>>71009753
You guys really enjoy being living caricatures huh? Reminds me of the "I'm proud to be a cuck" shit
>>
>>71009753
>a bloo bloo
Blow me, faggot
>>
>>71009807
obviously you care. hence why you cared to post in this thread!
>>
>>71009365
>your mom

Why is your mom in my house may I ask?
>>
>>71008043
Attributing everything you don't like to racism doesn't make everything you don't like racist
>>
File: bernie.png (637KB, 996x557px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
637KB, 996x557px
>>71007413
Isn't AOTY based strictly on sales and airplay? I mean Beyonce probably made millions with the millennials and whatnot, but 25 appealed to a lot of older generations, who subsequently went out and bought it.

Hell I remember my mum ringing me to tell me 25 was out and whether I listened to it.

Eitherway Grammys don't reflect legacy or talent. Think Milli Vanilli won and where are they now? Dead and destitute. Framing it as a "racist" award show is trite and obnoxious. Every year its the same, one musician loses to another and then controversy and then no doubt the sales of the other artist will rise.
>>
>>71009719
Hillary is a war criminal, though
>>
>>71009972
>Eitherway Grammys don't reflect legacy or talent. Think Milli Vanilli won and where are they now? Dead and destitute. Framing it as a "racist" award show is trite and obnoxious. Every year its the same, one musician loses to another and then controversy and then no doubt the sales of the other artist will rise.

Jesus, we need more people like you on this board.
>>
>>71009675
Beyoncé is no black panther, just the representative of a slightly different brand of imperial war capitalism
>>
>>71009509
That's not a /pol/ conspiracy theory though. Huge proportions of Hollywood and music elites are Jewish. That's just a fact.
>>
>>71009451
Oh my god what an absolutely adorable retort, one of my favorite kinds, the stringing of words.
Well you should banana peanut butter magenta crayon lamppost sometime yourself my dear slug.
>>
>>71009758
Thx, i listened the Roseland live version though cause i was searching for a better quality and i found that, i have to say it was something different to me, i mean, i never listened to her before and i found that kinda peculiar, nice voice btw and nice energy
>>
>>71009509
Did you found out about that twitter from one of melon head's video?
>>
>Beyoncé bleaches her skin and straightens her hair to look like a white woman
>Yet liberals think she's the epitome of black artists when she's literally just hopping on the identity politics bandwagon
>Redditors ITT are actually defending this
Jesus christ, liberals are so fucking stupid, they can't even do identity politics right.
>>
>>71009659
Except no one here was actually stupid enough to believe any of this rubbish back then
>>
>>71007670
It's a fucking terrible album, full of samples and cliche "political" lyrics, but hey, Beyonce is black so everyone should praise it!
>>
>>71009675
>And you have no right of reply.
tbf you can just ignore them though lmao
>>
>>71009534
>equating a documentary about neoliberalism and income inequality under capitalism to a global jewish conspiracy

please stop equating leftist problems with nazism
>>
>>71009554
ffs the same could be said about the irish
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x496px
Please don't let Sufjan's new album be political garbage. Just give me sad comfy folk music, no more political commentary, I'm so tired of it
>>
>/mu/ still filled with white guilt
go back to twitter
>>
File: 1463348092126.jpg (34KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1463348092126.jpg
34KB, 680x591px
>>71010648
>>71010658
What's the matter, do you need a safe space?
>>
>>71010498
The spectacle pervades all aspects of daily life. You can try and ignore it but other people won't. Only way you can escape it is by escaping society itself. We are trapped in an elaborate theatrical representation of life and the script is not for us to write. Social media fads resemble the rituals of a totalitarian society.
>>
>>71010675
Some people just don't like politics anon. Honestly most political music is garbage.
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 631x595px
>>71010675
STOP TORMENTING ME
>>
>>71007413
The grammies are out of touch, I don't think they're racist though
>>
>>71009581
who has time to make this shit?
>>
>>71008533
Kek
>>
>>71009675
>reads Debord once
>>
File: IMG_2250.png (375KB, 485x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.png
375KB, 485x682px
>>
>>71009675
>>71010687
I didn't expected that someone from the Invisible Committee / Tiqqun would post on /mu/
>>
>>71010288
>let me tell you about what 4chan believed
The whole world isn't like you, you goddamn narcissist
>>
>>71007413
I want to fuck Sufjan so much
>>
>>71007567
t. self-loathing white boy
>>
>>71010057
>this is what passes for leftist humor and critical thinking
No wonder y'all camp is getting btfo on the daily
>>
>>71010687
>Only way you can escape it is by escaping society itself.

You wanna come move to the woods with me, anon.
>>
Beyonce is obnoxious and doesn't deserve any awards, or any attention at all, for that matter. She and her producers should stop putting out shitty music to the public.
>>
>>71010984
I hate Beyonce but she makes good music because others make it for her.
>>
>musician says something dumb
>people post about on music board
>EITHER AGREE WITH THE ARTIST OR GO BACK TO /pol/, there shall be NO DISCUSSION of this

huh. kind of got me thinking here.
>>
>>71009402
I mean
>mainstream music industry
>responsible for the world's problems

Maybe giving them a bit too much credit anon.
>>
>>71007829
>go back to /pol/

This needs to be a bannable phrase at this point, it is used basically whenever you don't agree with what ever current lefty virture signaling is going on
>>
>>71011027
>current lefty virture signaling is going on

So you're /pol/ then?
>>
>>71007413
Literally who are these people?
>>
>>71008387
truth bomb
>>
>>71011004
I'm not asking you to agree with the man; I'm telling the alt right keyboard warriors that their little culture war is dumb.

Like seriously, how many of you have listened to both Lemonade and 25? I'm positive that 95% only saw the video for "Formation," and you've been triggered ever since. Any positive mention of the album at all sends you to your alt-right battlestations.

Well shit, seems to me an album like that probably deserves Album of the Year if it's between that and 25. If it was 21 vs. Lemonade, I can see 21 winning. But we're not talking about 21; we're talking about 25. But you guys haven't listened to any of these albums. We're not talking about music. We're talking about how mad you are at black women on twitter.
>>
>>71007965
Are you kidding? All the basic bitches loved carrie & lowell
People who previously didn't know who Sufj was were posting pictures of them buying the album on vinyl onto my facebook feed
>>
>>71011218
>We're not talking about music
only thing you got right
>>
>>71011231
Cool then you know why

>>>/pol/
>>
>>71011241
as soon as you go back to twitter
>>
>>71007426
Some of us have feelings, you know :(
>>
>>71010648
>sad comfy folk
Nah give me sad overly grandiose indie pop with hints of folk
>>
File: 1483145785275.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483145785275.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>71009659
I remember when "/pol/" was just Reddit

And people like you stayed on Reddit

Those were better days
>>
>>71007484
/pol/ is terrible but i think /mu/ is right up in those ranks.
>>
>>71011554
you'd think so, but /pol/ just manages to be so shit nothing else really compares
>>
>>71011096

I'm CIA

>>71011218
>alt right
>keyboard warriors
>culture war
>triggered

You have a mental illness.
>>
>>71011218

We're talking about how mad you are at white men on 4chan
>>
Michigan > Illinois > Seven Swans > Carrie & Lowell > All Delighted People > Enjoy Your Rabbit > Age of Adz > Everytning else
>>
I hope the next time St. Vincent is up for a Grammy that she loses to a black person.
>>
File: carlos-santana.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
carlos-santana.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>I think that Adele won because she can sing, sing
>With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it's more like modelling kind of music - music to model a dress - she's not a singer, singer, with all respect to her
>Adele can sing, sing. She doesn't bring all the dancers and props, she can just stand there and she just stood there and sang the song and that's it, and this is why she wins

based Santana
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11800608
>>
>>71012281
That's pretty racist.
>>
File: 145231645314.jpg (48KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
145231645314.jpg
48KB, 384x384px
Black people are not creative anymore so white people are getting so pity about it lmao
>>
>>71012325
jokes on you. he's not white
>>
>>71011476
>I remember a thing that never existed
Typical left. Living in a fantasy.
>>
>>71011218
> you've been triggered ever since.
I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit about Beyoncé until she's shoved down our fucking throats and we're told that we're racist for ignoring a shitty pop album by some retarded cunt.

I don't care about Beyoncé or lemonade. This means I'm "triggered" and "won't stop talking about it"

That album literally came out swinging for no reason. "Lemonade - why everyone is talking about this album! (Except racists)"
>>
>>71012504
how many months ago did you find this board from /r/4chan, newfriend?
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.