[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed that some of these songs sound a lot like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Has anyone noticed that some of these songs sound a lot like twenty one pilots, idk maybe it's just me
>>
I think you're just sick in the head, anon.

Or maybe your bait needs to be a bit less obvious.
>>
>>71004399
No, this is about right.
They even list them as a few of the contemporary artists they like.
The songs that were awful on that album were the ones obviously 21p-inspired
Sad to see this, hopefully they'll stop doing that shit for upcoming projects
>>
>>71004447
shut up, OP. Your thread is shit.
>>
If you don't like White but like Blue, you're an idiot who doesn't understand Weezer or pop-rock in general.

also OP is a retard.
>>
>>71004524
I am not
>>
>>71004524
u gay
>>
>>71004399
Rivers has said on interview he loves 21p and thinks Stressed Out is a really great and interesting song. Im not kidding.
>>
i can hear it a little bit, but not so much on most of the good songs. a big part of the 21p sound is the neo-raprock, and that's just not on this album.
>>
>>71004524
what the fuck

what is "understanding" pop-rock? it's literally the most accessible genre in the world

also the lyrical content on white was a major step down from blue, imo. thank god for girls was really fckn cringey to me, and i cant remember anything on blue that was so embarrassing that i couldn't play it around my family and friends
>>
>>71005618
The lyrics are the best part about TGFG. Whatchu talkin bout
>>
>>71007511
idk man they just feel like they're really idolizing that phase a lot of nerdy 14 year old guys go through where they just pine after girls like objects and beat off to them without them ever knowing they exist

it's like an anthem to foreveralone fifteen year old guys that doesn't seem to have much irony in it

like it uses the word "females" to refer to women unironically i just can't get down to that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.