[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are male pop stars not talked about as much as the female ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

Male pop stars: Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd
Female pop stars: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift
>>
Men openly sexualize females more than the reverse
Not to say women don't do it, but men won't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
Because they never show peen or ass

assholes
>>
>>71003136
Because female pop stars are better.
>>71003155
Women sexualize ourselves. Nobody wants to look at pictures of men because they don't make themselves irresistibly attractive by dressing nice and wearing nice makeup and jewelry.
>>
>>71003155
Women and gay men "stan" for female pop stars more than straight males do.
>>
>>71003136
2 of those 4 male pop artists are talked about pretty frequently.
>>
>>71003191
>Because female pop stars are better.

That's bullshit. Most female pop stars are images and nothing else. Male pop stars are artistically creative and more talented.
>>
>>71003193
And it's still less loud than HOLY SHIT I WANNA FUCK KATY PERRY'S TITS SO BAD OMG
>>
>>71003233
Go on twitter and FB, women want to fuck Justin Bieber, Weeknd, and Bruno but we don't go outside our stan circles to say that. Men are just trained to be more uncouth and retarded
>>
>>71003282
I agree, thats my main point here
>>71003155
>>
>>71003136
Female pop stars are better and there are more of them. Also, all the male artists you mention are talked about it pretty frequently.
>>
>>71003485
>Female pop stars are better
So thats why their record sales have been going down while male pop stars have been taking over?
>>
>>71003136
Stop paying attention to shitty corporate pop stars and shitty corporate media desu.
>>
>>71003507
Lemme guess you listen to indie rock stars or any of that boring stupid shit? Fuck off
Real quality music comes from some pop stars and if you can't see that you're stupid and need to go away
>>
>>71003525
Ok dude. baka
>>
>>71003498
Um, source?
>>
>>71003614
Look up the source you lazy 4chan faggot. Go on ATRL or any of the music websites.

Joanne and Titty Perry's new single FLOPPED
Ed Bruno Weeknd albums are very GOOD SELLING
>>
Male pop stars are an embarrasment to music
>>
>>71003155
>Men openly sexualize females more than the reverse
Literally look at any rappers Twitter feed, bitches are thirsty as fuck and have no shame.
>>
>>71003191
>female pop stars
Literally no female pop singer is better than Michael Jackson
>>
>>71003233
Girls will literally go into any singer/rappers Twitter feed and call him daddy, wtf are you on
>>
>>71004674
>>71004699
rappers aren't pop stars
>>
>>71003282
>but we don't go outside our stan circles to say that. Men are just trained to be more uncouth and retarded

This pretty much, men aren't taught to have shame about this type of thing and take advantage of it, as do female pop stars.
>>
>>71004608
Male pop stars are more attractive and amazing than the average man. let us fantasize

>>71004714
>>71004714
False they do this to male popstars. This includes Sam Smith and Zayn Malik
>>
>>71003136
Pop is 80 percent Sex appeal, so of course women will dominate.
>>
>>71004935
ok but it was 80 percent sex appeal in the 80s and 90s yet men still dominated
>>
>>71004986
not necessarily. Male rock bands had to be decent to be considered "sexy" back then. The only time, this wasnt the case was when we had the glam rock phase in the early 80s.
>>
>>71005145
For pop and rnb my point still stands. 80s/90s rock i blocked out
>>
Heterophobia
>>
Who would you rather fist: Shawn Mendes or Justin Bieber?
>>
>>71005427
Shawn Mendes, of course.
>>
>>71005427
Sounds gay as shit. Gay men love boring white men
>>
>>71005427
Mendes. Bieber's ass is probably loose as fuck because of his father.
>>
>>71003191
Litte known fact - the female voice is better suited to pop than the male voice.

RnB not includes.
>>
>>71006651
*stepfather
>>
A lot of current male popstars are ugly
>>
>>71006897
Lol false. 4chan is a barren of shit taste tho. Most of you are conatarian and seem detached from reality. It's disgusting
>>
Justin Bieber is not talked about as much as female pop stars?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.